kengam77
kengam77
Joined: Jan 25, 2011
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 45
January 25th, 2011 at 6:07:29 PM permalink
Anyone know what it was?
Wavy70
Wavy70
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 907
January 25th, 2011 at 6:08:08 PM permalink
The satisfaction of a hand well played?
I have a bewitched egg that I use to play VP with and I have net over 900k with it.
kengam77
kengam77
Joined: Jan 25, 2011
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 45
January 25th, 2011 at 6:09:46 PM permalink
by greatest, I mean the most lucrative. Anyone?
JIMMYFOCKER
JIMMYFOCKER
Joined: Jan 24, 2011
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 540
January 25th, 2011 at 7:19:31 PM permalink
Promo that Mansion had a few years back?


Plus, lots of places have had 100% bonuses over the years.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1336
  • Posts: 22046
January 25th, 2011 at 8:45:10 PM permalink
The best I'm aware of was the monthly Golden Palace promotion where they added an extra 20% to each deposit, up to a bonus of $2,000, and the play requirement was just the bonus amount. There were no game restrictions either. After doing this for about a year they suddenly realized that many players were "abusing" it, and seized their funds, including deposits. It is for that reason they remain on my blacklist to this day.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
kengam77
kengam77
Joined: Jan 25, 2011
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 45
January 26th, 2011 at 2:12:33 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

The best I'm aware of was the monthly Golden Palace promotion where they added an extra 20% to each deposit, up to a bonus of $2,000, and the play requirement was just the bonus amount. There were no game restrictions either. After doing this for about a year they suddenly realized that many players were "abusing" it, and seized their funds, including deposits. It is for that reason they remain on my blacklist to this day.



That was a very good one. They were twice monthly as well. They were my first deals. That is where I got to know you a bit as well. I was an original OPA board member.

Mansion was another great one, but these don't really hold a candle to the biggest. Any more guesses before I give it away?
dm
dm
Joined: Apr 29, 2010
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 699
January 26th, 2011 at 2:57:02 PM permalink
Not allowing you to sign up? Just kidding but it's not for me.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1336
  • Posts: 22046
January 26th, 2011 at 3:03:12 PM permalink
Quote: kengam77

That was a very good one. They were twice monthly as well. They were my first deals. That is where I got to know you a bit as well. I was an original OPA board member.

Mansion was another great one, but these don't really hold a candle to the biggest. Any more guesses before I give it away?



You go way back then. Those were the good old days.

I did the Golden Palace monthly only, but Casino Depot ran the bonus once in a while too under the same terms. I give up on the best bonus.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
kengam77
kengam77
Joined: Jan 25, 2011
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 45
January 26th, 2011 at 4:09:33 PM permalink
hands down the best casino or book promotion ever in history, online or anywhere else was Casino On Net's 007 roulette promotion in Sept of 2001. Michael, do you know about that one?
kengam77
kengam77
Joined: Jan 25, 2011
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 45
January 26th, 2011 at 4:22:42 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

You go way back then. Those were the good old days.

I did the Golden Palace monthly only, but Casino Depot ran the bonus once in a while too under the same terms. I give up on the best bonus.



Golden Place started that back in 1997-98. That was where I got my start. I was getting the offer twice monthly. I started with a $20 deposit. I wanted to see if it was legit as online gambling was brand new. The rollover was not bonus only from my recollection, but rather 1 x though your deposit. I wagered a bit and cashed out $5 ahead. They credited the $20 back to my credit card and sent me a $5 money order (took about 5 weeks) that I still have to this day. I thought that was great so next time I deposited $100. Then the next time I deposited $1000. Before long I was sending them 5k and 10k twice monthly, always getting 20% bonuses with a 1 x rollover. I wagered about 10-20% over the minimum and rinsed and repeated. I was able to pay off all my debts and build up a nice bankroll pretty quickly. I then discovered gambling forums and made great contacts and shared good info. I volunteered to be a board member of the OPA whcih kept me in tune with the bad eggs and the places to avoid.

Yeah those were some great times. I have some good stories that I will share over time.

  • Jump to: