tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 292
August 27th, 2021 at 9:00:12 AM permalink
i played online MegaParis https://megapari.com/cn/
i played live table games bacarrat. after i won like USD2000, when i tried to withdraw money, it was refused. about 1 week ago

they tried me to ask me to send my iD, i agreed. but they kept saying my photo is 1) less than 1m, 2) not originaly taken. but edited by software 3) not sent by webpage but outlook. as we know if using phone to take photos, the size is no more than 1m, we use photoshop to change it. but denied, today, i bought a camera to take the photo, then everything was ok. they ask me to take another photo by different background, i did it. then again they sent me some automatic reply.

then i know they just don't want to pay.

why is Megapari like this? is it a wizard-sealed online casino? i played normal live table games only. no bonus at all.

i will send pictures to prove that everything i said is true.
Mission146
Mission146 
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 132
  • Posts: 14770
August 27th, 2021 at 9:50:11 AM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

i played online MegaParis https://megapari.com/cn/
i played live table games bacarrat. after i won like USD2000, when i tried to withdraw money, it was refused. about 1 week ago

they tried me to ask me to send my iD, i agreed. but they kept saying my photo is 1) less than 1m, 2) not originaly taken. but edited by software 3) not sent by webpage but outlook. as we know if using phone to take photos, the size is no more than 1m, we use photoshop to change it. but denied, today, i bought a camera to take the photo, then everything was ok. they ask me to take another photo by different background, i did it. then again they sent me some automatic reply.

then i know they just don't want to pay.

why is Megapari like this? is it a wizard-sealed online casino? i played normal live table games only. no bonus at all.

i will send pictures to prove that everything i said is true.



Megapari is NOT Wizard endorsed, did you sign up via WoO anyway? The Wizard endorsement only makes a difference if you signed up through one of the WoO or WoV affiliate links in the first place. The average user rating for this casino at both lcb.org and WoO is a 2.6, which is pretty abysmal as far as those ratings go.

It's also licensed by Curacao which...that's pretty much about as good as it being licensed by me.

I hope everything goes well and please keep us posted. I couldn't find a rep for this casino on LCB (there's usually a thread for many casino reps), but you could try looking again. After this is resolved, I'd highly suggest leaving them a poor review on both sites.

EDIT: I guess they are the same company as 1xBet, so there's a thread for that casino rep on LCB here: https://lcb.org/onlinecasinobonusforum/direct-casino-support/1xbet-casino#forum
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 292
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 27th, 2021 at 10:15:04 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Megapari is NOT Wizard endorsed, did you sign up via WoO anyway? The Wizard endorsement only makes a difference if you signed up through one of the WoO or WoV affiliate links in the first place. The average user rating for this casino at both lcb.org and WoO is a 2.6, which is pretty abysmal as far as those ratings go.

It's also licensed by Curacao which...that's pretty much about as good as it being licensed by me.

I hope everything goes well and please keep us posted. I couldn't find a rep for this casino on LCB (there's usually a thread for many casino reps), but you could try looking again. After this is resolved, I'd highly suggest leaving them a poor review on both sites.

EDIT: I guess they are the same company as 1xBet, so there's a thread for that casino rep on LCB here: https://lcb.org/onlinecasinobonusforum/direct-casino-support/1xbet-casino#forum



thanks, Mission 146, you are always helpful.
in Wizard endorced websites, most don't even have Chinese language or currency of RMB.
I will update what is going on.
by the way, megapari and 1xbet is the same boss?
Mission146
Mission146 
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 132
  • Posts: 14770
August 27th, 2021 at 10:56:54 AM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

thanks, Mission 146, you are always helpful.
in Wizard endorced websites, most don't even have Chinese language or currency of RMB.
I will update what is going on.
by the way, megapari and 1xbet is the same boss?



You're welcome.

Yeah, 1xBet was apparently recently investigated by the UKGB, who among other things, wasn't happy with Pornhub casino. Apparently, many 1xBet sites have also been blacklisted elsewhere, but I'm not too sure by whom. It appears that the owners of 1xBet have some issues with potential embezzlement and that site receives a Warning from LCB:

https://lcb.org/casinos/1xbet-casino

I'm not surprised that there are so few casinos to be found in China with the way that the Government regulates the internet there. They probably actually do more to prevent it than the USA does in those states in which it is illegal---probably because there is not, and never has been, a federal law that specifically prohibits online casino gambling in the United States. PASPA would have covered sportsbetting, but has been repealed.

From what I can tell about Megapari and 1xBet, they are effectively the same thing. It's technically a different company and family of casinos, (some are licensed in Curacao and others in Cypress, apparently) but they seem to be affiliated with the same holdings company. That's the case with many online casinos, especially rogue ones or those with a high potential to go rogue.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 292
August 27th, 2021 at 11:31:08 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

You're welcome.

Yeah, 1xBet was apparently recently investigated by the UKGB, who among other things, wasn't happy with Pornhub casino. Apparently, many 1xBet sites have also been blacklisted elsewhere, but I'm not too sure by whom. It appears that the owners of 1xBet have some issues with potential embezzlement and that site receives a Warning from LCB:

https://lcb.org/casinos/1xbet-casino

I'm not surprised that there are so few casinos to be found in China with the way that the Government regulates the internet there. They probably actually do more to prevent it than the USA does in those states in which it is illegal---probably because there is not, and never has been, a federal law that specifically prohibits online casino gambling in the United States. PASPA would have covered sportsbetting, but has been repealed.

From what I can tell about Megapari and 1xBet, they are effectively the same thing. It's technically a different company and family of casinos, (some are licensed in Curacao and others in Cypress, apparently) but they seem to be affiliated with the same holdings company. That's the case with many online casinos, especially rogue ones or those with a high potential to go rogue.



thanks, Mission 146.

actually, 1xbet stopped me from playing, i had 1000usdt in the account, i hadn't even asked for solution.
what can be done? as an AP, i cannot go abroad, now i cannot find any playable online casinos. there are good online casinos, but i cannot find beatable games there.I played PP or so.

who would share playable online casinos with me, i would pay them 10% profit. maybe just a joke.
Mission146
Mission146 
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 132
  • Posts: 14770
August 28th, 2021 at 5:50:55 AM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

thanks, Mission 146.

actually, 1xbet stopped me from playing, i had 1000usdt in the account, i hadn't even asked for solution.
what can be done? as an AP, i cannot go abroad, now i cannot find any playable online casinos. there are good online casinos, but i cannot find beatable games there.I played PP or so.

who would share playable online casinos with me, i would pay them 10% profit. maybe just a joke.



You're welcome. I'm afraid I don't know anything about what's available in China, but if there's nowhere to gamble with an advantage, then I'd say just don't gamble. Did 1xBet at least return the $1,000? For now, I'd say that all you can do with it is go to that thread on LCB with the 1xBet support, do the usual channels on the Megapari site as you have been and perhaps look for other places where the reps might participate.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 292
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 28th, 2021 at 9:33:14 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

You're welcome. I'm afraid I don't know anything about what's available in China, but if there's nowhere to gamble with an advantage, then I'd say just don't gamble. Did 1xBet at least return the $1,000? For now, I'd say that all you can do with it is go to that thread on LCB with the 1xBet support, do the usual channels on the Megapari site as you have been and perhaps look for other places where the reps might participate.



thanks, Mission146, actually, i talked with 1xbet today, they also refused to pay. i will try your solution, and update u here.
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 292
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 28th, 2021 at 10:02:17 AM permalink
i wrote an thread, but now shown, here is what i wrote:

i tried to register here, but i cannot.
i played in 1xbet for like several months, won some money like USD2000 or so. totally 1 IP. and i only played live baccarat games. today, 1xbet stopped my account. and asked me for id, i offered it. then asking for clearer id, i did. then asking for payment proof by my name. i was using usdt, how can it show my name? ...... then recommended by Mission146(admin of wizardofvegas.com, which i am a member for 6 years) to seek help here. hope get helped with activating my account or playing more or pay me withdrawal(about 1000usd).
Mission146
Mission146 
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 132
  • Posts: 14770
August 28th, 2021 at 10:03:10 AM permalink
Quote: tomchina123

i wrote an thread, but now shown, here is what i wrote:

i tried to register here, but i cannot.
i played in 1xbet for like several months, won some money like USD2000 or so. totally 1 IP. and i only played live baccarat games. today, 1xbet stopped my account. and asked me for id, i offered it. then asking for clearer id, i did. then asking for payment proof by my name. i was using usdt, how can it show my name? ...... then recommended by Mission146(admin of wizardofvegas.com, which i am a member for 6 years) to seek help here. hope get helped with activating my account or playing more or pay me withdrawal(about 1000usd).



You weren't able to register on LCB? Are you blocked for some reason?

By the way, I'm a writer here, but am not an Admin.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
tomchina123
tomchina123
Joined: Aug 26, 2015
  • Threads: 40
  • Posts: 292
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
August 28th, 2021 at 10:17:08 AM permalink
Quote: Mission146

You weren't able to register on LCB? Are you blocked for some reason?

By the way, I'm a writer here, but am not an Admin.



nope. just now, i wrote in Zuga's thread, here i copy.

yes, i do.
now i need to trust LCB will work for me, and the online gambling sites will cherish their reputation.
but i cannot register here in China. i tried with or without VPN, or using different browers, it just doesn't work.
what can be done, Zuga?


for writer, ok, i will keep it in mind.

  • Jump to: