Beardgoat
Beardgoat
  • Threads: 29
October 24th, 2014 at 9:23:25 AM permalink
So I already have a Bovada Sports gambling account. I was thinking of signing up my wife and using her bank account to deposit funds. I figure I'll get a referral bonus and she'll get 50% new player sign up bonus. We obviously share addresses. I'm wondering if bovada prohibits this sort of advantage play? Anyone know? I'm sure I can't be the first to think of it
Romes
Romes
October 24th, 2014 at 11:16:21 AM permalink
I've been dealing with Bodog/Bovada for years, especially with 3 brothers and the same registered address when I was younger. As long as you have separate names / id's / accounts (i.e you really are 2 people) I do not believe you should have any problems. I mean, you are referring her to the site, and she is a new player. I'd think Bovada would want every husband to also sign their wives up and double their players...
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Beardgoat
Beardgoat
October 24th, 2014 at 1:44:24 PM permalink
I feel like it shouldn't be a problem as well. However the fine print says anyone abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked. That seems quite broad
Neutrino
Neutrino
  • Threads: 84
October 25th, 2014 at 12:14:02 AM permalink
"3.2. Single Account Access. You are permitted to open only one (1) Account. Only one account is allowed per household. Multiple accounts held by the same individual are subject to immediate closure and we reserve the right to seize any funds gained as a result of holding multiple accounts. Furthermore you shall not permit another person to access the Website or Software via your account without the express permission of Bovada. "

http://www.bovada.lv/terms-of-service
  • Jump to: