Vegasrider
Vegasrider
Joined: Dec 23, 2017
  • Threads: 55
  • Posts: 559
February 20th, 2018 at 9:18:30 PM permalink
If you're on any casinos mailer, you probably get all kinds of incentives to go play. Just curious what others receive around the country or here in Nevada.

Here in Reno, as a local, I get a free bottle of booze from the Nugget every week, I don't have to play! It's getting a bit ridiculous, it looks like I'm opening up a bar. At least one week a month is top shelf like Johnny Walker Black or Patron. I also get one free buffet, $20 dining credit and $40 of promo chips each week ($160) a month. I've figured out the best way to turn my promo chips to actual dollars is to play bingo. I purchase the maximum amount of cards that they allow and I load them into the machines playing a session that has a very low attendance. I can usually get about 3-4 bingos a session. Promo chips can only be used out on the pits on even money bets so it's not like I can get 35:1 playing roulette. Pai Gow, If I win, they take the juice. BJ, I probably get a splitting or double down hand and then lose. UTH, I can only use them for the Ante. So I have figured out that Bingo is my best play with the chips. I also get one free slot tournament a week, that pays $1000 in free play for 1st place. I've gotten a few $50 free play but nothing to brag about.

The Western Village always gives me a two for one coupon for two of their restaurants and a $25 credit towards their steak house. A free entry into their fantasy football lineup, 1st place pays $500.

I usually get around $50 in dining credit from a few of the casinos for my B-day.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 124
  • Posts: 2542
February 20th, 2018 at 9:56:04 PM permalink
I seem to be following you around. As soon as I ask something in another thread, I find that you have already addressed it in another thread.

Have you looked at Wizard's advice on promo chips?
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
RogerKint
RogerKint
Joined: Dec 5, 2011
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1870
February 21st, 2018 at 1:17:48 AM permalink
Delete
100% risk of ruin
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
Joined: Dec 23, 2017
  • Threads: 55
  • Posts: 559
February 21st, 2018 at 9:16:01 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

I seem to be following you around. As soon as I ask something in another thread, I find that you have already addressed it in another thread.

Have you looked at Wizard's advice on promo chips?



No but I will.
Steverinos
Steverinos
Joined: Jul 6, 2016
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 1420
February 21st, 2018 at 11:07:35 AM permalink
Is Wizard's advice on promo chips a Guide on the site? Or is it in Articles? I did a quick search for free play and promo chips and didn't turn up anything.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Joined: Mar 15, 2016
  • Threads: 124
  • Posts: 2542
February 21st, 2018 at 11:11:20 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

Is Wizard's advice on promo chips a Guide on the site? Or is it in Articles? I did a quick search for free play and promo chips and didn't turn up anything.




https://wizardofodds.com/gambling/promotional-chips/
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
Steverinos
Steverinos
Joined: Jul 6, 2016
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 1420
February 21st, 2018 at 11:13:11 AM permalink
Thanks!
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 2308
February 21st, 2018 at 12:12:41 PM permalink
I get 2 for 1 buffets and $39/$59 offers from Gold Coast
Lucca3927
Lucca3927
Joined: Aug 5, 2017
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 128
February 21st, 2018 at 2:24:14 PM permalink
I'm going to the GN in three weeks. Their promo is $250 in casino chips, a room, and a free cruise on Norwegian cruise lines.

Besides that I'll get a limo to and from the airport and an upgrade to a junior suite in the Rush tower with RFB. I get two different kinds of mailers. One is the postcard type and I get them in my email account as well. There's nothing special about them. There is another kind of mailer I get that is never on line but comes up when access my 24K account with them on-line.
Last edited by: Lucca3927 on Feb 21, 2018
"I should have bet black." - Winston Churchill .
Vegasrider
Vegasrider
Joined: Dec 23, 2017
  • Threads: 55
  • Posts: 559
February 21st, 2018 at 6:39:18 PM permalink
Quote: Lucca3927

I'm going to the GN in three weeks. Their promo is $250 in casino chips, a room, and a free cruise on Norwegian cruise lines.

Besides that I'll get a limo to and from the airport and an upgrade to a junior suite in the Rush tower with RFB. I get two different kinds of mailers. One is the postcard type and I get them in my email account as well. There's nothing special about them. There is another kind of mailer I get that is never on line but comes up when access my 24K account with them on-line.



You are referring to the Golden Nugget in Vegas correct?

  • Jump to: