ewjones080
ewjones080
  • Threads: 33
May 5th, 2012 at 4:30:18 AM permalink
So on my last two trips to the craps table, I've had a ton of terrible rolls, along with just a couple really good rolls, that bring me back to about even or a little behind. For instance my last trip I shot 10X. I had two really good rolls, and a decent roll, which were all $27 across, pressing one unit after a hit. I also had 4 PSO's, and one that was just one hit then seven out. Those I was betting $54 across pressing one unit after hit.

I was thinking about protecting myself against PSO's while still giving me a chance to win a lot on good rolls, and I came up with a power press strategy. Start with $27 across ($5 or $6 being one unit), drop what's needed to bring to 3 Units after first hit, drop what's needed to bring to 7 units after next hit, then press to 10 units after third hit and stay.

Now if I were to start with 10 units on each number and NEVER press, the PSO would really hurt, thus playing 1 unit across and doing this gets me to 10 with a lot less risk. What do you guys think of this strategy, and who can tell me my theoretical loss on, say, 500 shooters, starting with 5 units across, pressing to 50 units across vs. starting with 50 units across and NEVER pressing.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
May 5th, 2012 at 4:49:38 AM permalink
You are protected from the PSO only by being on the dark side.

If you establish Place Bets try not doing it ACROSS. Try at least Inside Numbers.

When it hits, don't press it; take it down.
  • Jump to: