ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
July 4th, 2020 at 9:00:51 AM permalink
Playing my computer dice game for a change. I bet the DC with 5X odds and the shooter goes on to hit 6 points and 2 come-out yo's before knocking me out, then when I rebet the DC with odds, the shooter hits 3 more points and 3 come-out yo's before knocking me out again. So I bet on the right way, and the shooter 7's out.

I lost about 5 full bets, then came back a couple extra and quit.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
DeMango
July 4th, 2020 at 1:11:45 PM permalink
Best thread ever.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
onebok
onebok
  • Threads: 1
July 4th, 2020 at 1:49:21 PM permalink
Good old Murphy's Law?

That's why so-called DI's that haven't a clue how to avoid a seven get gobsmacked every time they try to use steep regression-betting. They think they can get an inside number twice before regressing. Instead they PSO or they toss craps numbers and leave up their bets a little longer and get whacked with hundreds left on the layout repeatedly.
Down a thousand in only 5 comeouts!
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
Thanked by
WTflush
July 4th, 2020 at 3:00:18 PM permalink
your bad luck is quite concerning. It's actually possible something has jinxed you.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
July 4th, 2020 at 3:28:22 PM permalink
I didn't forward some chain mail during the Ghostbusters era.
Yoyomama
Yoyomama
  • Threads: 47
July 13th, 2020 at 7:34:04 AM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

Playing my computer dice game for a change. I bet the DC with 5X odds and the shooter goes on to hit 6 points and 2 come-out yo's before knocking me out, then when I rebet the DC with odds, the shooter hits 3 more points and 3 come-out yo's before knocking me out again. So I bet on the right way, and the shooter 7's out.

I lost about 5 full bets, then came back a couple extra and quit.

I almost felt sorry for a don't better this morning. I walk up and wait for a next come out to buy in. Nice kid to my right playing the pass line and shooter to my left. Shooter sevens out and leaves. Good guy to my right goes dark side. Bets $300 (no odds) on the DC. Loses. Next point is a 4 so he bets another $300 with odds. Loses again and walks away. Shooter, to my left, ends up winning the Fire bet and I win $600 on his roll and I leave. That took about 15-20 minutes. That was fun!!
  • Jump to: