MB
MB
  • Threads: 8
May 15th, 2016 at 4:27:57 PM permalink
Point is 9. I have a $25 line bet with $50 odds. Dealer pays me $125 when it hits. Boxman notices the overpay. I immediately give back the $25 (basically acknowledging that I knew I was overpaid).

I am a regular and have caught many underpays in the past. I imagine there might have been underpays that I did not catch. I never try to induce an overpay.

Thoughts?
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
May 15th, 2016 at 4:34:50 PM permalink
What's the question? Box called the overpay and you returned it. No ethics involved. If you are talking about, what if box didn't notice then I have no problems in keeping it. Pay outs are somewhat complicated in craps and they quite often exhange white for red which confuses me at times. I say pick it up and move on.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
MB
MB
  • Threads: 8
May 15th, 2016 at 4:46:00 PM permalink
I guess the question is whether the box/dealers/floor will "remember" the incident and hold it against me.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
May 15th, 2016 at 4:47:24 PM permalink
Quote: MB

I guess the question is whether the box/dealers/floor will "remember" the incident and hold it against me.

Mistakes happen all the time in craps. I am sure he didn't remember it by the next roll. Even if they do, so what? What are they going to do, try to screw you in the future?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
  • Jump to: