DanMahoney
DanMahoney
  • Threads: 7
January 14th, 2016 at 7:13:23 PM permalink
I remember about 3 years ago I was pretty plastered and playing craps at Caesar's with I think 3 other players. I was going bust so I decided to bypass the comeout and place the point and two other place bets. I was doing ok but when this one guy started chucking the dice I almost fell asleep standing up because he couldn't set a point. I waited and waited and after what seemed like an eternity he finally set the point of six. The guy next to me said "shit he just tossed 18 yoes in a row. I said so what he's taking to damn long. On the next toss he sevened out and I lost my three bets. Hard to believe a guy would fiddle around tossing the dice that long before going PSO.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
January 14th, 2016 at 7:41:04 PM permalink
Quote: DanMahoney

The guy next to me said "shit he just tossed 18 yoes in a row.

Maybe I owe Alan an apology.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
January 14th, 2016 at 8:04:44 PM permalink
Key part of that story was that he was too plastered to stay awake/
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
January 14th, 2016 at 10:23:11 PM permalink
I fell asleep reading that story
100% risk of ruin
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
January 15th, 2016 at 3:53:41 AM permalink
Quote: DanMahoney

I remember about 3 years ago I was pretty plastered and playing craps at Caesar's with I think 3 other players. I was going bust so I decided to bypass the comeout and place the point and two other place bets. I was doing ok but when this one guy started chucking the dice I almost fell asleep standing up because he couldn't set a point. I waited and waited and after what seemed like an eternity he finally set the point of six. The guy next to me said "shit he just tossed 18 yoes in a row. I said so what he's taking to damn long. On the next toss he sevened out and I lost my three bets. Hard to believe a guy would fiddle around tossing the dice that long before going PSO.

LOL. I saw what you did there :)
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
  • Jump to: