BasesLoaded
BasesLoaded
  • Threads: 2
June 14th, 2016 at 12:44:34 PM permalink
Good to see betwthelines schooling the folks over here at WOV. My betting style is to make a Pass line bet with full odds, then make continuous come bets with full odds. Once the bases are loaded, you begin to rack your profit as the money goes 'off and on'. Of course I am not a tough craps player. In the midst of hot rolls I will bet the hardways, and even venture out on the Eleven. But as the OP said, COME betting is lonely.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
June 14th, 2016 at 2:42:40 PM permalink
Quote: BasesLoaded

Good to see betwthelines schooling the folks over here at WOV. My betting style is to make a Pass line bet with full odds, then make continuous come bets with full odds. Once the bases are loaded, you begin to rack your profit as the money goes 'off and on'.

Yeah... About that...
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
slackyhacky
slackyhacky
  • Threads: 49
June 17th, 2016 at 12:37:06 PM permalink
I say do both. Start with bets across, and a come bet. As a number hits, the come replaces the place.

One reason I use place bets is the ability to press. At some point you can't press the come bets unless you start with a larger initial bet. It's more cumbersome.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
June 17th, 2016 at 2:21:17 PM permalink
Quote: slackyhacky

I say do both. Start with bets across, and a come bet. As a number hits, the come replaces the place.

One reason I use place bets is the ability to press. At some point you can't press the come bets unless you start with a larger initial bet. It's more cumbersome.

Play where they offer 10X. That should provide plenty of flexibility to "press."
  • Jump to: