98Clubs
98Clubs
  • Threads: 52
January 6th, 2014 at 1:40:59 AM permalink
My favorite "Grey" Play (only usable on-line and refers to WoO payouts)...

$15 Pass
"Lose" Across 11-8-5-5-8-11
12 Push
11 +15
10 or 4 -11
9 or 5 -8
8 or 6 -5
7 +43
Some people need to reimagine their thinking.
bdc42
bdc42
  • Threads: 3
January 6th, 2014 at 1:45:30 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Quote: bdc42

we all know that he cannot overcome the edge.

"WE" all know that? So you read his mind?

Go to a craps table sometime. I doubt you'll find more than 1 or 2 people (if that) who can identify the House Edge for any bet.

but all of them (95%) know that there is a house edge..why do we keep arguing...I made the statement that your statement was unnecessary, and you said it was absolutely necessary. my claim is that it doesn't matter to Craps guy, he's gonna play and lose. you telling him that doesn't help his situation .
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
January 6th, 2014 at 4:39:46 AM permalink

but all of them (95%) know that there is a house edge

Gee, that makes sense. Is it ALL or 95%?

In any case, the answer is irrelevant because that's beside the point. Stating that the House Edge cannot be changed by bet manipulation is a good thing to tell someone if he/she doesn't know any better. Hell, it helps out a lot more than anything you've said in this thread.

my claim is that it doesn't matter to Craps guy, he's gonna play and lose. you telling him that doesn't help his situation .

Wrong on both counts. If none of this mattered to the OP, then he obviously wouldn't have come here and posted. And pointing out that the HE cannot be changed could very well help somebody who doesn't know any better. If everyone had your mindset, nobody would ever reply to any question here.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
CrapsGenious
CrapsGenious
  • Threads: 33
January 6th, 2014 at 4:55:44 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Gee, that makes sense. Is it ALL or 95%?

In any case, the answer is irrelevant because that's beside the point. Stating that the House Edge cannot be changed by bet manipulation is a good thing to tell someone if he/she doesn't know any better. Hell, it helps out a lot more than anything you've said in this thread.

Wrong on both counts. If none of this mattered to the OP, then he obviously wouldn't have come here and posted. And pointing out that the HE cannot be changed could very well help somebody who doesn't know any better. If everyone had your mindset, nobody would ever reply to any question here.

Holy "Craps" batman, could it be that we are all compulsive gamblers seeking social advise?
8 more years till retirement.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 27
January 6th, 2014 at 5:22:13 AM permalink
advice genius
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
Dicenor33
Dicenor33
  • Threads: 1
Thanks for this post from:
BigCountry1087
January 6th, 2014 at 5:40:27 AM permalink
Let's review our betting system:
Table cold: inside, single odds, 50% up once.
Table hot: inside, triple odds, press then 50% and final 30%
Field numbers show up: bet 9 50% of total bet, three way craps 10% five times.
bdc42
bdc42
  • Threads: 3
January 6th, 2014 at 5:55:20 AM permalink
Quote: CrapsGenious

Holy "Craps" batman, could it be that we are all compulsive gamblers seeking social advise?

let me see if I can explain my point one last time trolls....he came here (imo) to talk about various Craps wagers, different styles of play etc..The only point I was trying to get across to BEET is that trolls always come along and quote "the game cant be beat" or the "odds are in the favor of the house" no f'n kidding. I still think his response was way off point. by all means tell him a correct betting strategy so he can win at dice??? I'm waiting... and for the record I'd say 95%+ know that the house has a significant edge.
dicesitter
dicesitter
  • Threads: 32
January 6th, 2014 at 7:05:56 AM permalink
bdc42

Well then it is a damn good thing he told us that to help the other 5%.

I wonder what bdc42 definition is for troll......

maybe a player that does not win all the time
maybe a player that makes bad bets
maybe a player that had just started playing craps

Maybe the 95% of us need more help than the 5%, we are not trolls and yet
make the same mistakes over and over.

Maybe its only 5% of the players that really understand the game and play
it correctly and make money.

Now i am confused , who was the troll again.

dicesetter
dwm
dwm
  • Threads: 33
January 6th, 2014 at 9:56:12 AM permalink
Lately have been playing this across scheme with decent results: $5 pass and odds and place the sister. Anytime a 6 or 8 is rolled, place the 6 and 8. Collect a hit, then go to 4 bets after an uncovered number is rolled, collect anther hit, then go to 6 bets after an uncovered number is rolled, betting the number rolled and its sister. After collecting any 3 hits, then start pressing only the 6,8 every other hit on the 6,8 only, no outside numbers are pressed.

Playing with $15,18 bets, and pressing the 6,8 to $30 then final press to $60. $1200 bankroll per day. Have played with several different versions, and this one I like better.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
January 6th, 2014 at 10:05:43 AM permalink
Quote: dicesitter

Well then it is a damn good thing he told us that to help the other 5%.

I wonder what bdc42 definition is for troll......

maybe a player that does not win all the time
maybe a player that makes bad bets
maybe a player that had just started playing craps

Maybe the 95% of us need more help than the 5%, we are not trolls and yet
make the same mistakes over and over.

Maybe its only 5% of the players that really understand the game and play
it correctly and make money.

Now i am confused , who was the troll again.

+10

Thank you, dicesetter! I guess bdc must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed or something. ;)
Fighting BS one post at a time!

• Jump to: