Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
October 1st, 2012 at 1:57:45 PM permalink
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this article on how to win at Craps.

http://voices.yahoo.com/how-win-craps-playing-field-417834.html

He's an engineer, so I'm sure the system always works!
aahigh.com
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
October 1st, 2012 at 2:01:50 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 54
October 1st, 2012 at 2:07:10 PM permalink
hahaha. This man is a fool. First of all he says that 2 and 12 pay double, which is true enough but we are looking for places that pay triple on the 12. Also he says that 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 are losers on the field. I would love to bank a craps game with these rules.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
October 1st, 2012 at 2:13:40 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
October 1st, 2012 at 2:23:28 PM permalink
Quote:

you should think long and hard before you try out this system, it's not a 100%

yeah, it's always that last part that's the problem.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
October 1st, 2012 at 3:01:08 PM permalink
Quote:

Now the odds are already a little in your favor you get 6 numbers that if rolled mean you win, and only 5 that mean you lose.

Holy shit! That means the Odds favor the player, I never realized that! I have been such an idiot this whole time. It's clear that one is more likely than not to Roll a Field number, there are six of them! Wait, I thought there were Seven!?

Checking WoO....

...There are Seven of them!!! There are Seven of them and two of them are worth double, that's like having Nine Numbers against Four! It's clear that I should win $90 for every $40 I lose!!!

I've been such a chump playing DP + Odds predominantly this whole time. I'm running out of time to post, I have to hurry up and go take a second mortgage tonight before the bank closes!

Oh, there's more....

OK, I have to do the above and then commit to The Gambler's Fallacy! Brilliant! Just wait for the shooter to roll three (not two, not four, but THREE) consecutive numbers that would lose on the Field and then bet.

Wait a minute? What if there is a Seven not on the CO? Shooter changes, does that still count as a losing number?

Wait, still more....

If the shooter misses three times and I take the Field and it loses...shit, the Holy Grail...revert to the Martingale! The Martingale!!! This website of lies has told me that The Martingale is a piece of shit since I logged on in May! How can I Administrate this site of lies? I resign!

Wait...

There's the clarification I needed, if the Shooter, "Craps-Out," that doesn't count. The missed Fields start with the new shooter all over again.

Quote:

A thrower could roll 40 non-winning numbers in a row the probability of that is like .03% but still it can happen.

Great! It takes 40 rolls for The Martingale to be broken if you start with $5/bet with a Table Max of $1,000...I always thought it was less for some reason.

I'm going to be rich!!!!
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: