Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
September 21st, 2012 at 10:50:42 AM permalink
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/big-wins/3665-another-big-craps-win/2/#post42457

Just a little history of where I am coming from.

My approach to investigating the ability to control the dice is pretty simple (hardways back to back).

Just wanted to connect the dots from a couple of years ago.

Thanks for the interest and/or support for what I'm trying to learn.

I feel a little more welcome these days, but it does seem that everyone is a critic!

LOL. Anyway, thanks for letting me hang out a bit lately. I appreciate it.
aahigh.com
TIMSPEED
TIMSPEED
  • Threads: 89
September 21st, 2012 at 11:11:12 AM permalink
Aaron,
I wanted to hit you up this past weekend to play some dice, but I was so busy looking at the sights I couldn't...
But, when I come in December, lets shoot some craps.
Gambling calls to me...like this ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nap37mNSmQ
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
September 21st, 2012 at 11:12:14 AM permalink
I enjoyed watching some of your rolls and it did "look" like you hit certain things more often that I did. That alone isn't going to make a believer in the randomness of the game suddenly accepting of someone who says that they can control the dice. There are aspects of the game added to increase the odds against actually controlling the dice--those pyramids, a variety of dice surfaces, and even the wear and tear of the dice tables (there are some bad corners on many tables). The important thing here is always going to be the math of the game. If what is being done can't be proven in the math, it will draw skepticism on this forum.

Myself? I hope to find a controlled shooter who hits a hot streak while I am at the table. I have seen people who say they control things, but they rool sevens when the table is loaded with my come/odds bets just like the other shooters do...even so, I'd welcome the chance to play at a table where you are shooting (a $5 table, of course) and I'd be the first to write here about how much we win!!

Keep writing, but expect criticism.
  • Jump to: