Poll

2 votes (66.66%)
1 vote (33.33%)

3 members have voted

DonPedro
DonPedro
  • Threads: 92
November 5th, 2011 at 1:59:16 PM permalink
After reviewing the LVBJS- I have made a few a conclusions.

Black chipper- Hard Rock, Luxor, M / 2D ,.20 HE ,S17,RSA
Green Chipper-Mirage,Bellagio,Encore,Treas. Island,Encore- .28 HE, 6D, S17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($15)- MGM,Aria,Encore,Palazzo- .48 HE,6D, H17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($10)- Treas. Isl.,Bellagio,Luxor (2D ,H17) ,NY-NY,Mirage,Palms- .48 HE, 6D , H17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($5)- Palace St. -.48 HE ,6D, H17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($5)-Gold Coast, Circus Circus- .45 HE, 2D, H17
Red Chipper($5)- TEZ-.19HE,1D, H17,NDAS
White Chipper($3)-TEZ- .45 HE, 2D, H17, DAS
White Chipper($2)- Hacienda- .02 HE, 1D,H17 DAS ( located in Bolder City about 30 min. from the strip )

I printed out the map from VEGAS.com and color coded each property for the amount of the lowest min.( i.e. yellow $ 5, blue $ 10, purple $15, orange $25, red $100) and put the rules for each game on the back. It's nice to know where each house is and what games they offer.

As you can see the biggest difference in HE is from green to red action !! Why you would play an inferior game, if you can find the same game for a lower min. If you want to push the table max, go for it !! But at least you lose less w/ your waiting bets.

Or just lose less period !!

Although there are many factors to consider when choosing where to bet, I like to play the best game for my desired bet.

Anything to add ??
" If I had the money and the drinking capacity, I'd probably live at a blackjak table and let my life go to hell." Don Pedro
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
November 5th, 2011 at 2:16:52 PM permalink
[Suggestions].

>Black chipper-
Black chips OR Black chip action.

> Hard Rock, Luxor, M
Hard Rock, Luxour, M Resort (avoid confusion with Mirage or MGM)

>Red Chipper($5)- Palace St. -.48 HE ,6D, H17,S,RSA
Imperial Palace? Palace Station? ... Best to spell out Station so they know for sure.

>Red Chipper($5)- TEZ-.19HE,1D, H17,NDAS
Oh, I get it. El Cortez or Hell Cortez.

>White Chipper($2)- Hacienda- .02 HE, 1D,H17 DAS ( located in Bolder City about 30 min. from the strip )
Boulder. Distant from both the Las Vegas Strip and from the Boulder Strip.

>Although there are many factors to consider when choosing where to bet, I like to play the best game for my desired bet.
Yes, we all probably do, but dragging an unwilling spouse into an area of town she feels unsafe in can make that hand of Blackjack very expensive as can going to a place where you will have to pay for a meal rather than already have it comped or something. Travel time and travel costs count. As does waiting for a table and general noise levels in the pit.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
November 5th, 2011 at 2:41:37 PM permalink
Quote: DonPedro

After reviewing the LVBJS- I have made a few a conclusions.

Black chipper- Hard Rock, Luxor, M / 2D ,.20 HE ,S17,RSA
Green Chipper-Mirage,Bellagio,Encore,Treas. Island,Encore- .28 HE, 6D, S17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($15)- MGM,Aria,Encore,Palazzo- .48 HE,6D, H17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($10)- Treas. Isl.,Bellagio,Luxor (2D ,H17) ,NY-NY,Mirage,Palms- .48 HE, 6D , H17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($5)- Palace St. -.48 HE ,6D, H17,S,RSA
Red Chipper($5)- TEZ-.19HE,1D, H17,NDAS
White Chipper($3)-TEZ- .45 HE, 2D, H17, DAS
White Chipper($2)- Hacienda- .02 HE, 1D,H17 DAS ( located in Bolder City about 30 min. from the strip )

I printed out the map from VEGAS.com and color coded each property for the amount of the lowest min.( i.e. yellow $ 5, blue $ 10, purple $15, orange $25, red $100) and put the rules for each game on the back. It's nice to know where each house is and what games they offer.

As you can see the biggest difference in HE is from green to red action !! Why you would play an inferior game, if you can find the same game for a lower min. If you want to push the table max, go for it !! But at least you lose less w/ your waiting bets.

Or just lose less period !!

Although there are many factors to consider when choosing where to bet, I like to play the best game for my desired bet.

Anything to add ??

The 6 deck .28% game at MGM Grand is listed in the survey at $15 minimums but can be easily be found at $10 minimums during the week. Mandalay Bay is also showing a .28% game but they went to H17 last summer.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
DonPedro
DonPedro
  • Threads: 92
November 5th, 2011 at 3:12:51 PM permalink
Noted- thats a great game for a 10 min !! thanks 1 BB.

I assume daytime mon-fri.
" If I had the money and the drinking capacity, I'd probably live at a blackjak table and let my life go to hell." Don Pedro
  • Jump to: