sysopaz
sysopaz
  • Threads: 6
October 23rd, 2011 at 7:49:58 AM permalink
hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right place for the correct (and complete) count based strategy adjustments (I know Wizard has the standard BS charts on his other site) for the following rule set:

1. 4-6 decks
2. double on any two
3. split any pairs
4. resplit aces
5. cannot hit split aces
6. no DAS
7. European holecard rule (no refunds on extra bets from doubles or splits due to dealer blackjack).
8. dealer stands soft 17
9. no surrender
10. Insurance pays 2:1

I use hi low count (tend to think in terms of true edge, rather than true count, but can of course adjust if tables are in the latter)

The problem is most of the classics (Blackbelt in Blackjack, Blackjack Attack etc), dont adjust for European no holecard and thus I assume many of the decisions (e.g. doubling against an Ace at a certain true count) are clearly wrong for no hoelcard (or at least require a much higher count).

If a complete list is not easily available, I would settle just for a check on how the "illustrious 18" strategy changes (vs an A) are impacted, namely:

11v A
10 v X & A

Other obvious one is what to do with AA vs A and 88 v A at different counts (i.e. when should i split)

Plus anything else in terms of "key" strategy adjustments I have not thought of!

Apologies if this is somewhere obvious that I have not seen!

many thanks!
ChesterDog
ChesterDog
  • Threads: 8
October 23rd, 2011 at 5:35:43 PM permalink
Quote: sysopaz

) ...If a complete list is not easily available, I would settle just for a check on how the "illustrious 18" strategy changes (vs an A) are impacted, namely:
11v A
10 v X & A ...

Using rough approximations with the infinite-deck model of the European nohole card game, I find that you should not double 10 vs 10 or A, nor 11 vs A at any hilo count. But I would double 11 vs 10 above a hilo of +3.
sysopaz
sysopaz
  • Threads: 6
October 23rd, 2011 at 6:07:14 PM permalink
thanks!
  • Jump to: