DonPedro
DonPedro
  • Threads: 92
June 8th, 2011 at 5:26:56 PM permalink
Interested to know if this makes any difference in your practice sessions ?

I use a one of those cheap table tops, that has BJ and poker, seems to work just fine. I have a shoe/and discard tray for each game I play.

Would like to invest in a real table at some point, maybe a combo bj/poker table.
" If I had the money and the drinking capacity, I'd probably live at a blackjak table and let my life go to hell." Don Pedro
ponyboy
ponyboy
  • Threads: 21
June 8th, 2011 at 5:55:17 PM permalink
Quote: DonPedro

I use a one of those cheap table tops, that has BJ and poker, seems to work just fine. I have a shoe/and discard tray for each game I play.

Would like to invest in a real table at some point, maybe a combo bj/poker table.

i have a table top set, but there is no reason to have one really. lol just use a deck of cards
ponyboy
ponyboy
  • Threads: 21
June 8th, 2011 at 5:57:57 PM permalink
Quote: DonPedro

and no, it doesnt make any difference in my practice sessions, the game is the same if it is on a neat blackjack table or if it was played on my lap.
NandB
NandB
  • Threads: 8
June 23rd, 2011 at 12:48:12 AM permalink
No 21 Table, but the kitchen table will do. I have 4 decks of Bee #92's and a clear 6-deck shoe to boot. Very nice for practice. Meh, I'll never be a House shuffler tho. :P
To err is human. To air is Jordan. To arrr is pirate.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
June 23rd, 2011 at 1:18:45 AM permalink
Quote: NandB

No 21 Table, but the kitchen table will do. I have 4 decks of Bee #92's and a clear 6-deck shoe to boot. Very nice for practice. Meh, I'll never be a House shuffler tho. :P

I have a real roulette wheel, does that count? I mean an actual full sized wheel, and a smaller 20" version.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
  • Jump to: