Austin2011
Austin2011
  • Threads: 3
May 30th, 2011 at 9:55:32 AM permalink
I was wondering if anyone had one of these simulations already done. I am just looking for 10,000 hands or so simulated. Dealer hits on soft 17.

I tried googling it, but I seen some kind of CV software which wanted to charge like $100 or something for it. If some one can link me to where I can find a free simulator for this or email me a simulation thats arleady been done I would greatly appreciate it.

Just looking for the win / loss of each hand. Not the % of hands won, but actually something like

w w w wL L w L w L ww L L L L L w w L L L

something like that would do fine.

Thank you
Austin
WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
  • Threads: 61
May 30th, 2011 at 10:47:41 AM permalink
I could make a simulator for you, would be a lot less than $100. Pm me if your interested.
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/10042-woes-black-sheep-game-ii/#post151727
MangoJ
MangoJ
  • Threads: 10
May 30th, 2011 at 3:44:51 PM permalink
Mine will cost you $50.
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
May 30th, 2011 at 8:11:07 PM permalink
I'll make you one for $5, but I don't know how to program crap so it probably won't work. Still, $5 is a great price.
Happiness is underrated
Austin2011
Austin2011
May 31st, 2011 at 4:44:45 AM permalink
LOL i appreciate the offer. The good thing about helping others with for example this a simulation is that if they figure out a system to use behind it, then they usually tell who ever helps them, so both people can make money.

If i paid for a simulation and found out my system actually makes a lot of money using this system, then I would def be charging that same person to hear about my system.

Best to help others for free. Its good Karma.
weaselman
weaselman
  • Threads: 20
May 31st, 2011 at 4:54:24 AM permalink
The only problem is to find a person capable of making a simulator, that still believes in betting systems. Good luck with that ;)
"When two people always agree one of them is unnecessary"
MangoJ
MangoJ
  • Threads: 10
May 31st, 2011 at 7:15:38 AM permalink
Quote: Austin2011

LOL i appreciate the offer. The good thing about helping others with for example this a simulation is that if they figure out a system to use behind it, then they usually tell who ever helps them, so both people can make money.

Those people who can make such simulations obviously aren't mathematical handicapped. They know there isn't any value in fancy systems, not just because all systems lose, but because the game is not beatable. The only value in those simulations is to sell them to those who are mathematical handicapped.
Austin2011
Austin2011
May 31st, 2011 at 3:45:11 PM permalink
I developed several sports betting systems which i make money off of and the way I do it can transfer over to double exposure blackjack as well. Its not a chase method or martingale either. I Just want to test it first through a stimulation to make sure it works.

no point in me testing it with real money right away and end up losing my bankroll if i am wrong.
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
July 5th, 2011 at 10:40:48 AM permalink
Quote: MangoJ

Those people who can make such simulations obviously aren't mathematical handicapped. They know there isn't any value in fancy systems, not just because all systems lose, but because the game is not beatable. The only value in those simulations is to sell them to those who are mathematical handicapped.

I am in college at age 71, and judging by the younger students, America is raising a generation of mathematically handicapped kids.
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
July 6th, 2011 at 7:32:49 AM permalink
Quote: Austin2011

no point in me testing it with real money right away and end up losing my bankroll if i am wrong.

This is a very smart first step for a betting system (for those who don't understand the following principle). Betting systems do not work! Also, there is a problem in doing only 10,000 simulations; it simply is not enough to prove/disprove a betting system.

Asking people to do work for free so you have the hopes of earning money is bad karma. Let's say that you are the next great clothing designer, but you don't know how to sew. Do you post ads on Craigslist asking for someone to sew for you for free? Turns out, it costs money to make money.
I heart Crystal Math.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
July 6th, 2011 at 7:59:07 AM permalink
I don't think I've ever seen" double exposure" BJ. What are the rules? If I know the rules, I can make a simulator.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Kellynbnf
Kellynbnf
  • Threads: 15
July 6th, 2011 at 11:07:56 AM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

I don't think I've ever seen" double exposure" BJ. What are the rules? If I know the rules, I can make a simulator.

The Wizard describes it here:
https://wizardofodds.com/doubleexposure
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
July 7th, 2011 at 9:02:08 PM permalink
Asking people to do work for free so you have the hopes of earning money is bad karma. Let's say that you are the next great clothing designer, but you don't know how to sew. Do you post ads on Craigslist asking for someone to sew for you for free? Turns out, it costs money to make money.

Don't I know it. But what if you cut the seamstress in for a piece of the action !!!
  • Jump to: