kauboj
kauboj
  • Threads: 16
March 20th, 2011 at 9:58:22 AM permalink
ok crusing the internet i found this site... and he is talking about everything under basic strategy is foolish to play by... so who here know what he is really selling... (of course i know its not worth buying) just curious to know what he is selling...
WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
  • Threads: 61
March 20th, 2011 at 10:47:29 AM permalink
Generic scam site, probably just a load of affiliate links and a strategy card copied from the Wiz himself. These sites all have the same template and originate from the same people. AVOID
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/10042-woes-black-sheep-game-ii/#post151727
kauboj
kauboj
  • Threads: 16
March 20th, 2011 at 4:42:38 PM permalink
Well i am sure its bogus. but since he was saying he wasnt using basic strategy ot betting systems like martingales and such i was curious as to what he could be pitching
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1494
March 20th, 2011 at 10:48:59 PM permalink
Just the usual snake oil. Totally uncreative delivery. The usual vague promises and fake testimonials. However, there is a new sucker born every minute.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
March 20th, 2011 at 11:15:22 PM permalink
Speaking of suckers everyone, I have been working at a card room in CA for the last two weeks. I have watched some of the players playing, and I have to say their play is the WORST I have ever seen. The players bet heavy on the WORST side bets I have ever seen, plus they play the games terribly! For example, on 3 card poker most of the players will play the "play bet" if they have a 10 high! Some even do the play bet regardless of what their cards are (they dont even look!) plus the bonus play table is terrible (and there is no ante bonus). There is a CA BJ side bet (I keep forgetting to write it down, I will get it tuesday) that the players play religiously (it is a CA BJ variant of Buster Blackjack). I have paid attention to the BJ game and the players take of basic strategy is terrible (they will stand on a 12 against a 10) Anyway my point is for the sucker that is born every minute I see them 8 hours a day at my job. As a side note I will add that with my interest in gaming I always thought working in a gaming industry would be fun, but it isnt. I handle tens of thousands of dollars in cash a day and see people lose all their money (I am a chip runner).
  • Jump to: