October 6th, 2026 at 5:22:07 PM
permalink
Hey everyone,
I've been working on a free blackjack trainer to practise basic strategy and wanted to share it here:
/en/outils/jeu-blackjack/
What it does:
You play with play chips: no real money, no sign-up, no download
An optional coach tells you after each decision whether it matched basic strategy, and tracks your accuracy
You can switch between European rules (no hole card) and American rules (dealer peeks), and the coach adapts
6-deck shoe, dealer stands on soft 17, blackjack pays 3:2, double after split allowed
Works on mobile
There's also an interactive strategy chart if you want to check a hand before playing.
I'd really appreciate feedback: does anything feel off in the rules or the coach's advice? Any feature you'd like to see (surrender, different deck counts, H17)?
I've been working on a free blackjack trainer to practise basic strategy and wanted to share it here:
/en/outils/jeu-blackjack/
What it does:
You play with play chips: no real money, no sign-up, no download
An optional coach tells you after each decision whether it matched basic strategy, and tracks your accuracy
You can switch between European rules (no hole card) and American rules (dealer peeks), and the coach adapts
6-deck shoe, dealer stands on soft 17, blackjack pays 3:2, double after split allowed
Works on mobile
There's also an interactive strategy chart if you want to check a hand before playing.
I'd really appreciate feedback: does anything feel off in the rules or the coach's advice? Any feature you'd like to see (surrender, different deck counts, H17)?
October 6th, 2026 at 7:56:05 PM
permalink
If you message me your game I can post it or get people to test it if it won't give us viruses :D
Welcome to the forum
Welcome to the forum
October 6th, 2026 at 8:06:46 PM
permalink
thank you for your response. it is available directly in the browser with the link that I specified if you prefer by security band "trustspin" and look at the category playing blackjack. That would be a big help to me. thank you for the suggestion
October 6th, 2026 at 8:19:37 PM
permalink
your specified link didn't appear correctly, that's why I recommended you send it to me for verification - you cannot post links without help since you are new here
i couldnt figure out what trustspin is on google
i couldnt figure out what trustspin is on google

