JiahaoChen777
JiahaoChen777
  • Threads: 1
May 22nd, 2023 at 7:02:34 PM permalink
is there anyway that I can get the bj simulator using csm?

I'd like to know the frequencies and approximate ev of 16-card windowed counts based on following rule sets.

(stands on s17, BJ pays 3:2, late surrender, re-split Aces 3-times to make 4 hands, split on any numbers, double-after-split)
-> makes about 0.26% house edge from wizard of odds calculator
aceside
aceside
  • Threads: 2
May 23rd, 2023 at 6:57:16 AM permalink
Card counting usually refers to shoe games. A blackjack shoe can be 2 decks of cards, or 4, 6, and 8. What do you mean by “16-card windowed counts?” Do you mean the count based on the 16 cards that are used for the first three rounds of playing? Any information about the shoe means additional ev for the player; however, that from these 16 card samples out of possible 312 cards should not give you any practical ev gain, mostly.
JiahaoChen777
JiahaoChen777
May 23rd, 2023 at 6:31:54 PM permalink
please take a look at the article written by stephenhow regarding "Counting CSM Blackjack (+EV)"
you can find it by googling.

my rule set is little different from his, so was wondering if anybody can do the same calculation using my rule set which gives you -0.26% edge.
JiahaoChen777
JiahaoChen777
May 23rd, 2023 at 6:38:12 PM permalink
please take a look at the article written by stephenhow regarding "Counting CSM Blackjack (+EV)"

my rule set is little different from his, so was wondering if anybody can do the same calculation using my rule set which gives you -0.26% edge.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
May 23rd, 2023 at 8:13:19 PM permalink
Quote: JiahaoChen777

link to original post

I see one article by some I don't know saying one thing and dozens of articles by known authors saying the opposite.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
aceside
aceside
  • Threads: 2
May 23rd, 2023 at 8:48:48 PM permalink
Quote: JiahaoChen777

link to original post

I just read the reference and most of the comments. This post was made about 11 years ago but it hasn’t made any ripples so far, except a few from Macau and Hong Kong.

One review mentions that the one2six shuffle machine has only 11-12 cards in chute. I heard somebody mentioned that the older version of one2six had some flaw for such exploitation but the newer ones have fixed this problem.
Dobrij
Dobrij
  • Threads: 24
May 24th, 2023 at 2:36:24 AM permalink
Where did you get the number 16, or 11-12 cards?

I recommend to do more scientifically. I recommend to do more scientifically. I once took a shuffle machine, and began to study and analyze its actual behavior, and got all the answers. But CSM "One-to-six" has different versions, and I'm not familiar with the newest ones.

And about the card count, the Internet (maybe in the Wizard web site) has answers to these questions. If I'm not mistaken, then when playing with 52 cards, a real plus score appears in less than 15% of the game, so imagine how you need to change the tactics of the game in order to gain an advantage
  • Jump to: