Kristmitchell
Kristmitchell
  • Threads: 4
October 27th, 2021 at 11:22:34 AM permalink
has anyone heard from him or know hes still in the game?
i hope he didn't go busto or get banned
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
Thanked by
Kristmitchell
October 27th, 2021 at 11:30:02 AM permalink
Last I heard from him, he was living in a weekly motel on Boulder Highway that is regularly featured on Cops and still doing his thing.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
October 27th, 2021 at 11:52:19 AM permalink
Quote: rules

"Messages from banned members: Do not quote anything, neither public nor private, a banned member has said. If we ban somebody it means we don't want to hear from them any longer. (Added 6/9/2016)"

So, we don't want to hear FROM them. Nothing to say they, and their present experiences cannot get mentioned.

However, this thread can't really go very far, so I'm inclined to close it.

The OP can contact me with his intentions for this thread, if he thinks it should stay open.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
October 28th, 2021 at 5:27:56 AM permalink
As a reminder, forum policy is that we do not allow relaying messages from banned members. We also do not allow discussion about their post-forum lives.

However, in the interests of closure, let me address this comment, which was made before the thread was closed.

Quote: billryan

Last I heard from him, he was living in a weekly motel on Boulder Highway that is regularly featured on Cops and still doing his thing.
link to original post

I have it on good authority none of this is not true and ZK is doing well. You may choose to believe what you wish, but this concludes public discussion of this matter.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: