Thread Rating:

BoSox
BoSox
Joined: Mar 9, 2021
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 228
March 18th, 2021 at 4:36:05 PM permalink
One time TThree and I went back and forth for like four days and Norm got upset with the both of us and gave us each either a five or seven-day suspension to cool down. Now I know that you like to help the newer players out but my goodness just how the hell did you get barred for one hundred and seventy-seven years? It.s' boggling.
Last edited by: BoSox on Mar 18, 2021
kewlj
kewlj
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
  • Threads: 214
  • Posts: 4422
March 18th, 2021 at 6:32:37 PM permalink
Quote: BoSox

One time TThree and I went back and forth for like four days and Norm got upset with the both of us and gave us each either a five or seven-day suspension to cool down. Now I know that you like to help the newer players out but my goodness just how the hell did you get barred for one hundred and seventy-seven years? It.s' boggling.



I am not really sure what you are referencing with the 177 years, but it sounds like a question better suited for someone else wo might be able to answer. :/
moses
moses
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 436
March 18th, 2021 at 10:28:32 PM permalink
Bosox, Bosox, Bosox. How the heck are you?

It's been a tough year...but you're still awnry.😄

Look at the bright side KJ. You know how to celebrate your 215th birthday.😊😎
BoSox
BoSox
Joined: Mar 9, 2021
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 228
March 19th, 2021 at 12:42:55 AM permalink
Quote: moses

Bosox, Bosox, Bosox. How the heck are you?

It's been a tough year...but you're still awnry.😄

Look at the bright side KJ. You know how to celebrate your 215th birthday.😊😎




Hi moses, it has been a while. I am doing okay, I hope that things are well with you? Right now I am in the process of learning how to cook. I learned how to crack open an egg without breaking the yoke.
Last edited by: BoSox on Mar 19, 2021
BoSox
BoSox
Joined: Mar 9, 2021
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 228
March 19th, 2021 at 1:06:42 AM permalink
Quote: kewlj

I am not really sure what you are referencing with the 177 years, but it sounds like a question better suited for someone else wo might be able to answer. :/




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaW0M6V85j8

That goes for you to Spiderman
moses
moses
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 436
March 19th, 2021 at 7:57:27 AM permalink
Quote: BoSox

Hi moses, it has been a while. I am doing okay, I hope that things are well with you? Right now I am in the process of learning how to cook. I learned how to crack open an egg without breaking the yoke.



Good for you. Always good to learn new things. Thats one more thing than I can do.
moses
moses
Joined: Sep 23, 2013
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 436
April 13th, 2021 at 8:58:19 AM permalink
KJ mentioned the other day that no one talks blackjack any more. He is right. Sort of odd because some casinos are as busy as ever. Of course others or dead or gone. I wonder if the same trend will be in Vegas and other places.

Maybe you reached your goal of getting the world to play HILO.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 192
  • Posts: 11773
Thanks for this post from:
BoSox
April 13th, 2021 at 11:19:24 AM permalink
Quote: moses

KJ mentioned the other day that no one talks blackjack any more. He is right. Sort of odd because some casinos are as busy as ever. Of course others or dead or gone. I wonder if the same trend will be in Vegas and other places.

Maybe you reached your goal of getting the world to play HILO.



At some point, what is there to talk about? I used to wait thirty days or so when talking about a specific event, to protect my cover even if my bets kept me under the radar except for places like the Big Horn. If somehow I were to stumble on some great conditions or a beatable side bet, I certainly wouldn't discuss it here.
Does anyone really care if I started a hand with one $25 bet but the cards flowed so I ended up with four $50 bets and either won or lost them all.
Loose lips can interfere with The Sacred Flow of the Cads, and that is something none of us want.
BoSox
BoSox
Joined: Mar 9, 2021
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 228
April 13th, 2021 at 4:07:24 PM permalink
Quote: BoSox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaW0M6V85j8

That goes for you to Spiderman



That last line was NOT my quote.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
Joined: Dec 29, 2013
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 2778
April 13th, 2021 at 4:48:46 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

At some point, what is there to talk about?



Baccarat?

  • Jump to: