MattUK
MattUK
Joined: Jul 25, 2017
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 138
November 17th, 2019 at 3:05:25 PM permalink
I am happy to share my player-friendly near-perfect Microgaming Classic Blackjack (best online version). The RTP is 99.87+0.04% so this would be probably 99.90%. It's based on Wizard's calculations presented here
https://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/composition-dependent-strategy-one-deck-stand-soft-17/
but in more player-friendly format. For example, 16 vs A is a Hit anyway so this line doesn't add anything. My table only shows when to switch. I also simplified Soft hands and added some existing exceptions when the Strategy Exceptions by Number of Cards shows no change (something is better than nothing!). All in all it's better than Strategy Exceptions by Number of Cards while being more player-friendly. Some exceptions, especially "all 4" are chosen for their ease to remember.
Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDizGqLcLIEUp1JLmWdkkyE10VEHjjkL/view?usp=sharing
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
November 17th, 2019 at 5:14:51 PM permalink
Quote: MattUK

I am happy to share my player-friendly near-perfect Microgaming Classic Blackjack (best online version). The RTP is 99.87+0.04% so this would be probably 99.90%. It's based on Wizard's calculations presented here
https://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/composition-dependent-strategy-one-deck-stand-soft-17/
but in more player-friendly format. For example, 16 vs A is a Hit anyway so this line doesn't add anything. My table only shows when to switch. I also simplified Soft hands and added some existing exceptions when the Strategy Exceptions by Number of Cards shows no change (something is better than nothing!). All in all it's better than Strategy Exceptions by Number of Cards while being more player-friendly. Some exceptions, especially "all 4" are chosen for their ease to remember.
Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDizGqLcLIEUp1JLmWdkkyE10VEHjjkL/view?usp=sharing



Thank you, this may change my life.

And more importantly you changed the casino industry forever.

Only question is why did you share this industry changing info to those of us who do not deserve it my friend?
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14232
November 17th, 2019 at 7:46:10 PM permalink
Matt's a very nice guy. He's been working on games for a couple of years, and shared with us before.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
November 17th, 2019 at 8:29:29 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Thank you, this may change my life.

And more importantly you changed the casino industry forever.

Only question is why did you share this industry changing info to those of us who do not deserve it my friend?



I don't know, maybe to contribute positive stuff to the forum opposed to snarky remarks?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20077
November 18th, 2019 at 1:48:09 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I don't know, maybe to contribute positive stuff to the forum opposed to snarky remarks?

it's just Boz, being Boz.

If you go back you can see lots of good positive contributing posts from Boz over the years. Personally, I think he's still a little salty from when Mike told him not to let the door hit him in the ass or whatever. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but it certainly seemed that soon after that Boz started going rogue.

The wizard explained it wasn't personal and please no hard feelings and may have even apologized or something to that effect.

If Boz IS still a little salty, he needs to get over it. Boz is a very smart person who has some real world knowledge and life experience. He's a guy where I would listen to his advice knowing you'll not going to get any b******* and it's probably going to be very good advice.

Hopefully we can bring him back to his old self and he can stop being a villain..
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
MattUK
MattUK
Joined: Jul 25, 2017
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 138
November 24th, 2019 at 11:45:00 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

Thank you, this may change my life.
And more importantly you changed the casino industry forever.
Only question is why did you share this industry changing info to those of us who do not deserve it my friend?



You're the exception. Please don't read. For everyone else, it's a new and simple way to add 0.04% to single deck blackjack.

  • Jump to: