plaxplay
plaxplay
Joined: Dec 23, 2018
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 10
December 23rd, 2018 at 2:21:49 PM permalink
I have noticed what I believe to be a pattern of rigging on digital online blackjack at a certain site (which I will not name at this time).
Specifically, the pattern emerges when there are a few losses in a row at the low unit bets and then when the bet is significantly escalated, the system is rigged so that the odds of winning go down dramatically. Can the Wizard or someone help tell me if this is evident in the hand history I will show below or if I am just having sour grapes here. Note, I will give to examples from today and yesterday but this pattern has occurred MANY times in the past and I have additional hand history samples showing it (if needed I can post these additional samples).

Sample 1: 39 Hands - This is in reverse chronological order (most recent on shows the hand result, and then the amount bet and then the amount won/(-lost). You can see it starts with betting $2 of $3 and then as the bet is raised, the anomaly occurs and the odds of winning plummet. The series of 39 hands results in 31 losses, 5 wins 2 pushes and one win after insurance was paid against an Ace. So 79.48% loss rate, 13% win rate. What are the odds of this happening in a legit game (six deck single hand)?

Player Hand 23 3♦ T♦ K♠ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 19 J♥ 9♦ 5 -5
Player Hand 17 Q♦ 3♣ 2♣ 2♣ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 6♥ 9♦ 2♦ Hit, Stand 5 0
Player Hand 14 7♦ 7♠ Stand Dealer Hand 19 6♥ 2♦ A♦ Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 22 7♠ 5♣ J♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 16 6♦ Q♠ 5 -5
Player Hand 20 Q♥ Q♣ Stand Dealer Hand 18 8♣ T♣ Stand 5 5
Player Hand 12 4♠ 6♣ 2♠ Double Dealer Hand 17 Q♥ 7♠ Stand 100 -100
Player Hand 26 J♣ 6♣ J♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 12 2♥ T♥ 50 -50
Player Hand 13 2♠ A♥ T♠ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 4♦ 3♦ J♥ Hit, Stand 50 -50
Player Hand 18 Q♦ 8♠ Stand Dealer Hand 20 4♠ 9♦ 7♦ Hit, Stand 50 -50
Player Hand 18 5♦ 3♦ Q♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 Q♦ Q♦ Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 17 4♠ 3♦ 6♠ 4♥ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 J♣ 8♦ Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 26 Q♦ 6♦ K♦ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 17 9♥ 8♥ 20 -20
Player Hand 20 Q♠ 3♦ 7♣ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 25 3♥ K♠ 2♣ T♦ Hit, Hit, Bust 20 20
Player Hand 18 6♣ A♥ A♠ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 21 4♦ K♥ 7♠ Hit, Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 17 9♠ 8♥ Stand Dealer Hand 18 2♣ 4♥ 2♥ K♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 17 9♥ 2♥ 6♠ Double Dealer Hand 19 A♣ 8♠ Stand 14 -14
Player Hand 20 5♥ 3♠ 2♠ J♣ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 Q♥ Q♥ Stand 7 0
Player Hand 26 4♠ 8♠ 4♠ T♣ Hit, Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 13 5♦ 8♣ 7 -7
Player Hand 12 4♦ 5♣ 3♦ Double Dealer Hand 19 8♣ 6♠ 5♥ Hit, Stand 14 -14
Player Hand 13 J♠ 3♦ Stand Dealer Hand 19 2♦ 6♦ A♠ Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 22 3♣ 9♦ T♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 16 6♠ J♥ 7 -7
Player Hand 18 8♦ Q♣ Stand Dealer Hand 19 K♣ 9♦ Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 19 9♣ 4♣ 6♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 3♠ T♥ 5♠ Hit, Stand 7 7
Player Hand 16 J♦ 6♣ Stand Dealer Hand 17 Q♥ 3♦ 3♣ A♠ Hit, Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 19 A♦ 6♦ 2♦ Double Dealer Hand 23 J♦ 6♦ 7♥ Hit, Bust 14 14
Player Hand 19 4♠ 4♣ 7♠ 4♦ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 Q♦ T♣ Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 18 5♣ 3♥ Q♣ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 J♦ T♠ Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 16 6♥ Q♦ Stand Dealer Hand 17 3♠ 5♥ 7♥ A♦ A♥ Hit, Hit, Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 16 9♣ 7♠ Stand Dealer Hand 21 K♦ 4♥ 7♥ Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 17 7♠ K♦ Stand Dealer Hand 23 4♥ 4♣ 5♦ J♥ Hit, Hit, Bust 7 7
Player Hand 14 3♣ 8♥ 3♣ Double Dealer Hand 19 K♥ 2♣ 7♦ Hit, Stand 4 -4
Player Hand 13 9♠ 2♣ 2♦ Insurance, Double Dealer Hand 19 4♦ A♠ T♥ 4♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 18 7♠ A♣ Stand Dealer Hand 20 J♦ J♥ Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 13 7♦ 2♣ 4♠ Double Dealer Hand 20 2♦ 5♣ 9♠ 4♠ Hit, Hit, Stand 4 -4
Player Hand 16 Q♣ 6♦ Stand Dealer Hand 21 4♦ 2♣ 5♦ J♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 18 8♠ K♥ Stand Dealer Hand 21 6♠ 9♠ 6♥ Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 16 K♠ 6♦ Stand Dealer Hand 17 T♦ 7♥ Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 18 9♣ 9♣ Insurance, Stand Dealer Hand 17 6♥ A♦ Stand 3 1
Player Hand 12 6♣ 6♠ Stand Dealer Hand 19 T♥ 2♦ 7♣ Hit, Stand 2 -2

This next series occurred the next day
Sample 2: 19 Hands - again, reverse chronological ain, the pattern emerges while starting out with low units ($2) and escalating to higher bets. Out of 19 bets there were 14 losses - 74%, 4 pushes and 1 win 5%. What are the odds of winning only 1 hand of 19?

Player Hand 18 8♣ K♦ Stand Dealer Hand 19 8♣ 7♠ 4♦ Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 23 Q♥ 3♣ T♣ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 19 9♥ T♠ 25 -25
Player Hand 22 9♠ 3♠ K♦ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 15 7♣ 8♠ 8 -8
Player Hand 22 7♥ 5♣ K♦ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 18 9♥ 9♦ 8 -8
Player Hand 18 8♦ T♥ Stand Dealer Hand 20 A♣ 2♦ 7♥ Hit, Stand 8 -8
Player Hand 20 J♥ Q♥ Stand Dealer Hand 20 6♠ 5♣ 2♦ 7♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 8 0
Player Hand 15 5♣ J♦ Stand Dealer Hand 17 T♦ 7♣ Stand 8 -8
Player Hand 18 2♣ 8♠ 8♠ Double Dealer Hand 18 9♥ 9♥ Stand 16 0
Player Hand 24 A♠ 4♠ J♠ 9♥ Hit, Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 20 K♦ Q♥ 5 -5
Player Hand 19 T♦ 9♣ Dealer Hand 21 A♠ K♣ BlackJack 5 -5
Player Hand 16 J♣ 6♣ Stand Dealer Hand 21 Q♠ 5♠ 6♦ Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 18 8♣ T♠ Stand Dealer Hand 18 2♠ 6♥ J♦ Hit, Stand 5 0
Player Hand 15 2♣ Q♦ A♥ 2♥ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 19 9♦ K♣ Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 14 6♣ 2♠ 6♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 23 3♥ 2♥ 9♠ 9♥ Hit, Hit, Bust 2 2
Player Hand 17 2♠ 4♣ 8♠ 3♠ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 9♥ 7♠ 2♠ Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 18 2♣ 6♦ Q♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 7♥ 8♣ 3♦ Hit, Stand 2 0
Player Hand 22 T♥ 4♦ 8♠ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 19 K♠ 9♦ 2 -2
Player Hand 12 5♣ 7♠ Stand Dealer Hand 20 5♥ 6♦ 9♥ Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 14 2♦ 6♠ 6♠ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 2♥ 5♠ J♠ Hit, Stand 2 -2

Again, I have many more examples, some that may even be more egregious (I have to look), and I can post them here if needed. Again, this kind of pattern doesn't happen when I stick to lower units, like $1, $2, but ONLY when I escalate bet to 5, 7, 8, 10, 25, 50 etc., typiially after losing a few lower bet hands. I could understand if this was a rare, or "one off" occurrence, due to variance, but I have at least 8-10 other examples of this pattern occurring...and it seems to just repeat and repeat.

I would really appreciate some input form the forum as to what I am dealing with here.

Thanks!
BlackjackLover
BlackjackLover
Joined: Oct 2, 2018
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 149
December 23rd, 2018 at 3:04:18 PM permalink
Quote: plaxplay

Sample 1: 39 Hands - This is in reverse chronological order (most recent on shows the hand result, and then the amount bet and then the amount won/(-lost). You can see it starts with betting $2 of $3 and then as the bet is raised, the anomaly occurs and the odds of winning plummet. The series of 39 hands results in 31 losses, 5 wins 2 pushes and one win after insurance was paid against an Ace. So 79.48% loss rate, 13% win rate. What are the odds of this happening in a legit game (six deck single hand)?


The sample size is too small. This result is unlikely, but it can happen.
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 138
  • Posts: 918
December 23rd, 2018 at 5:01:21 PM permalink
Quote: plaxplay

I have noticed what I believe to be a pattern of rigging on digital online blackjack at a certain site (which I will not name at this time).
Specifically, the pattern emerges when there are a few losses in a row at the low unit bets and then when the bet is significantly escalated, the system is rigged so that the odds of winning go down dramatically. Can the Wizard or someone help tell me if this is evident in the hand history I will show below or if I am just having sour grapes here. Note, I will give to examples from today and yesterday but this pattern has occurred MANY times in the past and I have additional hand history samples showing it (if needed I can post these additional samples).

Sample 1: 39 Hands - This is in reverse chronological order (most recent on shows the hand result, and then the amount bet and then the amount won/(-lost). You can see it starts with betting $2 of $3 and then as the bet is raised, the anomaly occurs and the odds of winning plummet. The series of 39 hands results in 31 losses, 5 wins 2 pushes and one win after insurance was paid against an Ace. So 79.48% loss rate, 13% win rate. What are the odds of this happening in a legit game (six deck single hand)?

Player Hand 23 3♦ T♦ K♠ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 19 J♥ 9♦ 5 -5
Player Hand 17 Q♦ 3♣ 2♣ 2♣ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 6♥ 9♦ 2♦ Hit, Stand 5 0
Player Hand 14 7♦ 7♠ Stand Dealer Hand 19 6♥ 2♦ A♦ Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 22 7♠ 5♣ J♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 16 6♦ Q♠ 5 -5
Player Hand 20 Q♥ Q♣ Stand Dealer Hand 18 8♣ T♣ Stand 5 5
Player Hand 12 4♠ 6♣ 2♠ Double Dealer Hand 17 Q♥ 7♠ Stand 100 -100
Player Hand 26 J♣ 6♣ J♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 12 2♥ T♥ 50 -50
Player Hand 13 2♠ A♥ T♠ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 4♦ 3♦ J♥ Hit, Stand 50 -50
Player Hand 18 Q♦ 8♠ Stand Dealer Hand 20 4♠ 9♦ 7♦ Hit, Stand 50 -50
Player Hand 18 5♦ 3♦ Q♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 Q♦ Q♦ Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 17 4♠ 3♦ 6♠ 4♥ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 J♣ 8♦ Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 26 Q♦ 6♦ K♦ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 17 9♥ 8♥ 20 -20
Player Hand 20 Q♠ 3♦ 7♣ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 25 3♥ K♠ 2♣ T♦ Hit, Hit, Bust 20 20
Player Hand 18 6♣ A♥ A♠ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 21 4♦ K♥ 7♠ Hit, Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 17 9♠ 8♥ Stand Dealer Hand 18 2♣ 4♥ 2♥ K♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 20 -20
Player Hand 17 9♥ 2♥ 6♠ Double Dealer Hand 19 A♣ 8♠ Stand 14 -14
Player Hand 20 5♥ 3♠ 2♠ J♣ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 Q♥ Q♥ Stand 7 0
Player Hand 26 4♠ 8♠ 4♠ T♣ Hit, Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 13 5♦ 8♣ 7 -7
Player Hand 12 4♦ 5♣ 3♦ Double Dealer Hand 19 8♣ 6♠ 5♥ Hit, Stand 14 -14
Player Hand 13 J♠ 3♦ Stand Dealer Hand 19 2♦ 6♦ A♠ Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 22 3♣ 9♦ T♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 16 6♠ J♥ 7 -7
Player Hand 18 8♦ Q♣ Stand Dealer Hand 19 K♣ 9♦ Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 19 9♣ 4♣ 6♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 3♠ T♥ 5♠ Hit, Stand 7 7
Player Hand 16 J♦ 6♣ Stand Dealer Hand 17 Q♥ 3♦ 3♣ A♠ Hit, Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 19 A♦ 6♦ 2♦ Double Dealer Hand 23 J♦ 6♦ 7♥ Hit, Bust 14 14
Player Hand 19 4♠ 4♣ 7♠ 4♦ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 Q♦ T♣ Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 18 5♣ 3♥ Q♣ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 J♦ T♠ Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 16 6♥ Q♦ Stand Dealer Hand 17 3♠ 5♥ 7♥ A♦ A♥ Hit, Hit, Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 16 9♣ 7♠ Stand Dealer Hand 21 K♦ 4♥ 7♥ Hit, Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 17 7♠ K♦ Stand Dealer Hand 23 4♥ 4♣ 5♦ J♥ Hit, Hit, Bust 7 7
Player Hand 14 3♣ 8♥ 3♣ Double Dealer Hand 19 K♥ 2♣ 7♦ Hit, Stand 4 -4
Player Hand 13 9♠ 2♣ 2♦ Insurance, Double Dealer Hand 19 4♦ A♠ T♥ 4♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 18 7♠ A♣ Stand Dealer Hand 20 J♦ J♥ Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 13 7♦ 2♣ 4♠ Double Dealer Hand 20 2♦ 5♣ 9♠ 4♠ Hit, Hit, Stand 4 -4
Player Hand 16 Q♣ 6♦ Stand Dealer Hand 21 4♦ 2♣ 5♦ J♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 18 8♠ K♥ Stand Dealer Hand 21 6♠ 9♠ 6♥ Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 16 K♠ 6♦ Stand Dealer Hand 17 T♦ 7♥ Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 18 9♣ 9♣ Insurance, Stand Dealer Hand 17 6♥ A♦ Stand 3 1
Player Hand 12 6♣ 6♠ Stand Dealer Hand 19 T♥ 2♦ 7♣ Hit, Stand 2 -2

This next series occurred the next day
Sample 2: 19 Hands - again, reverse chronological ain, the pattern emerges while starting out with low units ($2) and escalating to higher bets. Out of 19 bets there were 14 losses - 74%, 4 pushes and 1 win 5%. What are the odds of winning only 1 hand of 19?

Player Hand 18 8♣ K♦ Stand Dealer Hand 19 8♣ 7♠ 4♦ Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 23 Q♥ 3♣ T♣ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 19 9♥ T♠ 25 -25
Player Hand 22 9♠ 3♠ K♦ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 15 7♣ 8♠ 8 -8
Player Hand 22 7♥ 5♣ K♦ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 18 9♥ 9♦ 8 -8
Player Hand 18 8♦ T♥ Stand Dealer Hand 20 A♣ 2♦ 7♥ Hit, Stand 8 -8
Player Hand 20 J♥ Q♥ Stand Dealer Hand 20 6♠ 5♣ 2♦ 7♦ Hit, Hit, Stand 8 0
Player Hand 15 5♣ J♦ Stand Dealer Hand 17 T♦ 7♣ Stand 8 -8
Player Hand 18 2♣ 8♠ 8♠ Double Dealer Hand 18 9♥ 9♥ Stand 16 0
Player Hand 24 A♠ 4♠ J♠ 9♥ Hit, Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 20 K♦ Q♥ 5 -5
Player Hand 19 T♦ 9♣ Dealer Hand 21 A♠ K♣ BlackJack 5 -5
Player Hand 16 J♣ 6♣ Stand Dealer Hand 21 Q♠ 5♠ 6♦ Hit, Stand 5 -5
Player Hand 18 8♣ T♠ Stand Dealer Hand 18 2♠ 6♥ J♦ Hit, Stand 5 0
Player Hand 15 2♣ Q♦ A♥ 2♥ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 19 9♦ K♣ Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 14 6♣ 2♠ 6♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 23 3♥ 2♥ 9♠ 9♥ Hit, Hit, Bust 2 2
Player Hand 17 2♠ 4♣ 8♠ 3♠ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 9♥ 7♠ 2♠ Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 18 2♣ 6♦ Q♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 18 7♥ 8♣ 3♦ Hit, Stand 2 0
Player Hand 22 T♥ 4♦ 8♠ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 19 K♠ 9♦ 2 -2
Player Hand 12 5♣ 7♠ Stand Dealer Hand 20 5♥ 6♦ 9♥ Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 14 2♦ 6♠ 6♠ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 2♥ 5♠ J♠ Hit, Stand 2 -2

Again, I have many more examples, some that may even be more egregious (I have to look), and I can post them here if needed. Again, this kind of pattern doesn't happen when I stick to lower units, like $1, $2, but ONLY when I escalate bet to 5, 7, 8, 10, 25, 50 etc., typiially after losing a few lower bet hands. I could understand if this was a rare, or "one off" occurrence, due to variance, but I have at least 8-10 other examples of this pattern occurring...and it seems to just repeat and repeat.

I would really appreciate some input form the forum as to what I am dealing with here.

Thanks!



Are you playing on a CSM, or ASM, or is it hand shuffled?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 139
  • Posts: 17966
Thanks for this post from:
heatmaprainman
December 23rd, 2018 at 6:12:30 PM permalink
Are you playing on a CSM, or ASM, or is it hand shuffled?

Quote: plaxplay

digital online blackjack



I'm 100% convinced this is happening at some more well known casinos online, I have noticed it for years, as have others.

I can probably guess what casino group he is talking about.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14214
December 23rd, 2018 at 8:19:40 PM permalink
Wizard has pursued such claims when backed by credible evidence before. I can't speak for him or his schedule or his level of interest.

I suggest you gather everything you have and be ready to send it as documents or spreadsheets. All hand histories, transaction records, etc. I assume you are playing for real money. If you're not, it's probably an entirely different situation as to whether it's worth trying to prove the game is gaffed.

I will PM Wizard to ensure he gets a look at what you've said so far, and then it will be up to him. He will need to know exactly who this company is, probably first, but you don't need to post it in here just yet.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 138
  • Posts: 918
December 23rd, 2018 at 8:21:51 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Are you playing on a CSM, or ASM, or is it hand shuffled?


Quote: AxelWolf


I'm 100% convinced this is happening at some more well known casinos online, I have noticed it for years, as have others.

I can probably guess what casino group he is talking about.



Sorry I have no doubt it's what OP would call "rigged", as it is a piece of software, and anything is possible if you can't see the shoe and physical cards in front of you. I say they are all rigged, but I harp on the ASMs because I think they are manipulated easily, and with online software, the hole card is never generated til after the person stays at least from what I understand and that's not kosher with me in any way although I play for fun online to see their capabilies
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1310
  • Posts: 21482
Thanks for this post from:
Zuga
December 24th, 2018 at 3:37:53 PM permalink
Sorry for the late arrival.

As someone else mentioned, it is hard to draw any conclusions with such a small sample size. It is also hard on me to just see enormous log files, but I prefer to see the results summarized as well. What I would suggest is see a table, with three columns -- one for the initial bet amount, one for the number of the number of hands played at that bet amount, and the net financial win or loss for just those bets. Then we can easily see the correlation between bet amount and win/loss.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 108
  • Posts: 6675
December 25th, 2018 at 8:01:42 AM permalink
Quote: plaxplay

I have noticed what I believe to be a pattern of rigging on digital online blackjack at a certain site

Again, I have many more examples, some that may even be more egregious (I have to look), and I can post them here if needed. Again, this kind of pattern doesn't happen when I stick to lower units, like $1, $2, but ONLY when I escalate bet to 5, 7, 8, 10, 25, 50 etc., typiially after losing a few lower bet hands. I could understand if this was a rare, or "one off" occurrence, due to variance, but I have at least 8-10 other examples of this pattern occurring...and it seems to just repeat and repeat.

I would really appreciate some input form the forum as to what I am dealing with here.



It sounds like you are losing real money, and lots of it, to what is likely a rigged blackjack game. Why did you keep on playing after losing so egregiously?

The members here will possibly tell you that you do not have enough evidence to affirmatively state it is a rogue site. But I can assuredly tell you you have enough evidence to make it wise to not play there again.
plaxplay
plaxplay
Joined: Dec 23, 2018
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 10
December 25th, 2018 at 10:12:48 AM permalink
Will try to compile some data in a more summarized format.,,in the mean time.

just had another occurrence today...lost 11 hands in a row (and two pushes) when the bet was raised to 7 (after winning 1st te the streak stopped when I reduced back to 2. Again, not saying one can't lose (or not win) this many in a row, but to pretty much always coincide with the raised bet sequence is the suspicious part.


Player Hand 19 3♥ 5♦ A♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 9♦ 8♠ Stand 2 2
Player Hand 14 6♠ 3♦ 5♣ Double Dealer Hand 21 5♠ 3♥ 7♥ A♥ 5♥ Hit, Hit, Hit, Stand 22 -22
Player Hand 16 6♥ J♠ Dealer Hand 21 Q♣ A♦ BlackJack 11 -11
Player Hand 18 Q♠ 4♦ 4♥ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 19 4♦ K♥ 5♦ Hit, Stand 11 -11
Player Hand 18 J♦ 8♦ Stand Dealer Hand 20 T♣ Q♣ Stand 11 -11
Player Hand 19 9♣ T♥ Stand Dealer Hand 19 A♠ 8♠ Stand 11 0
Player Hand 24 K♥ 4♥ Q♦ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 20 J♥ Q♥ 11 -11
Player Hand 16 T♥ 6♠ Stand Dealer Hand 21 J♠ 3♣ 8♠ Hit, Stand 3 -3
Player Hand 24 Q♥ 2♣ 3♣ 9♥ Hit, Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 18 8♠ K♦ 3 -3
Player Hand 21 A♦ J♠ BlackJack Dealer Hand 21 A♣ K♠ BlackJack 3 0
Player Hand 23 8♠ 5♣ J♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 15 5♥ Q♥ 3 -3
Player Hand 22 6♥ 2♠ 5♣ 9♥ Hit, Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 13 3♠ K♥ 7 -7
Player Hand 15 2♠ 8♠ 5♥ Double Dealer Hand 19 T♣ 4♦ 2♣ 3♥ Hit, Hit, Stand 14 -14
Player Hand 19 5♠ A♥ 7♣ 6♣ Hit, Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 20 T♦ T♦ Stand 7 -7
Player Hand 15 K♠ 5♥ Stand Dealer Hand 22 5♠ 4♦ 3♦ J♠ Hit, Hit, Bust 7 7

Player Hand 25 5♣ T♦ Q♣ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 20 T♠ J♣ 2 -2
Player Hand 17 J♥ 7♣ Insurance, Stand Dealer Hand 18 4♦ A♣ 3♣ Hit, Stand 3 -3
Player Hand 19 7♥ 4♥ 8♥ Insurance, Double Dealer Hand 19 8♥ A♥ Stand 5 -1
Player Hand 23 6♣ 7♠ J♠ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 16 6♣ J♣ 2 -2
Player Hand 12 3♠ 9♠ Stand Dealer Hand 23 A♠ 4♠ 9♣ 9♦ Hit, Hit, Bust 2 2
Player Hand 22 7♣ 5♦ K♥ Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 17 T♥ 7♦ 2 -2
Player Hand 21 A♥ T♥ BlackJack Dealer Hand 6 4♥ 2♦ Stand 2 3
Player Hand 22 4♠ A♦ 8♦ 9♠ Hit, Hit, Bust Dealer Hand 17 7♣ Q♦ 2 -2
Player Hand 20 7♣ 3♥ K♦ Hit, Stand Dealer Hand 17 2♠ T♣ 5♠ Hit, Stand 2 2
Player Hand 15 7♣ 8♣ Stand Dealer Hand 18 K♦ 2♠ 6♠ Hit, Stand 2 -2
Player Hand 20 J♣ Q♠ Stand Dealer Hand 17 4♣ 9♠ 4♥ Hit, Stand 2 2
Player Hand 21 6♦ 6♦ 3♣ 6♦ Hit, Hit Dealer Hand 26 9♠ 7♥ K♠ Hit, Bust 2 2
plaxplay
plaxplay
Joined: Dec 23, 2018
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 10
December 25th, 2018 at 10:14:53 AM permalink
and yes, unfortunately this is real money

  • Jump to: