heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
December 16th, 2018 at 7:45:24 PM permalink
I started out the day trying to eek my way into some profits. 200 down on hold em poker, then went to blackjack.

i usually target 15 dollar tables as the side bets comes out more often enough that they are profitable. We have 21+3, Kings bounty, and freebet at sands bethlehem.

buy in for 300 and slowly degrade over the next hour or so. Last 100 for the day to try and I say screw it and try to hit a 25 dollar freebet, as if i lost, i would have just lost quickly and it would have been easier to leave

Go up 100 from inital 100 in chips I brought to the table, lose that quickly, do the same thing about twice again.

Finally, I employ what I think helps by adding a hand and removing the hand and i was on my last 50 dollars so why not? I win both hands after adding the one, and reduce back to one hand.

This helps, and so much so I gained another player. This normally screws me. But it didnt because I kept winning.

I had a a hand where I was able to freebet 4 splits, and they were all 9s, which i ended up with 3 19s and 1 18, which if they would have let me do 5 splits i sure as hell would have.

The best part of the story is when my new friend - and i never caught his name - stumbled up drunk as heck at 12 in the morning with 200 dollars to try.

Let me tell you he was playing what I call blind blackjack in another post - he had no clue about basic strategy - nor cared. He knew to stand on 17 or above thats it.

He hit til he achieved his hand no matter if he had a 12 against a dealer small card. and it worked out for everyone because he kept taking the dealers card and the dealer kept busting.

I almost blew 600 today but thanks to that last freebet decision i ended up losing about 50 dollars for the day and had a great time.
BlackjackGuy123
BlackjackGuy123
  • Threads: 4
Thanked by
heatmap
December 17th, 2018 at 12:57:59 AM permalink
cool story bro
  • Jump to: