ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 39
May 14th, 2018 at 4:39:01 AM permalink
Dana White was at 'the D' downtown Saturday night in hi-limit. No one other than his little entourage and marketing guy who brought him in along with the shift managers were watching over him playing. Being the person I am, I walk over into hi-limit and start approaching the table only to get sideways glances from his little steroid butt buddy friend every time I moved closer.

I guess you're not allowed to watch someone play just cause he's some type of celeb? I don't give a a $hit who you are and this is what's wrong with society once again. People have a little bit of money and a little bit celeb status and think they're above someone else. Once again this is why we need a cash free society and how money has completely destroyed this world. Whether it's people being as immoral and unethical as they can to get ahead or if it's someones mind being so brainwashed by the media that because they're so 'popular' and have money in their wallet that they think they're above the 'common' person. God bless future generations to come. This society is pure trash. Everyone out there today is completely droned out of their minds. No ONE is better than the next person. I don't care if you're Michael Jordan or you have 100 billion in your bank account.

If I ever see Dana White and his entourage playing again, I will 100% be sure to shove my way into the group and hover over the table until they drag me out with 10 security guards. Then I'll do it all over again when they come back to play.

So shout out to the steroid drone friend of Dana White who kept looking over his shoulder with a disgusted look on his face as I inched closer to the table as well as his droned out entourage who think they're above everyone else just like every other celeb out there. You and every single celeb aint $hit
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ----- Thomas Jefferson
GlenG
GlenG
  • Threads: 11
May 14th, 2018 at 4:41:41 AM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Dana White was at 'the D' downtown Saturday night in hi-limit. No one other than his little entourage and marketing guy who brought him in along with the shift managers were watching over him playing. Being the person I am, I walk over into hi-limit and start approaching the table only to get sideways glances from his little steroid butt buddy friend every time I moved closer.

I guess you're not allowed to watch someone play just cause he's some type of celeb? I don't give a a $hit who you are and this is what's wrong with society once again. People have a little bit of money and a little bit celeb status and think they're above someone else. Once again this is why we need a cash free society and how money has completely destroyed this world. Whether it's people being as immoral and unethical as they can to get ahead or if it's someones mind being so brainwashed by the media that because they're so 'popular' and have money in their wallet that they think they're above the 'common' person. God bless future generations to come. This society is pure trash. Everyone out there today is completely droned out of their minds. No ONE is better than the next person. I don't care if you're Michael Jordan or you have 100 billion in your bank account.

If I ever see Dana White and his entourage playing again, I will 100% be sure to shove my way into the group and hover over the table until they drag me out with 10 security guards. Then I'll do it all over again when they come back to play.

So shout out to the steroid drone friend of Dana White who kept looking over his shoulder with a disgusted look on his face as I inched closer to the table as well as his droned out entourage who think they're above everyone else just like every other celeb out there. You and every single celeb aint $hit

i don't see where you said you weren't allowed to watch.

Ive heard great things about Dana White from other dealers. Good to deal to, and a good tipper.
ZenKinG
ZenKinG
  • Threads: 39
May 14th, 2018 at 4:44:11 AM permalink
Quote: GlenG

i don't see where you said you weren't allowed to watch.

Ive heard great things about Dana White from other dealers. That hes a good tipper and good person to deal to.

Judging by the expressions I got from his little entourage and me asking the dealer at the table next to them, I got the hint, but next time I don't give a $hit at all, I'm going all in right through all of them and standing right behind the table.

Also this isn't even about Dana White, I've heard the same and he seems to be down to earth and a good guy, but it's a shout out to the guys watching over him giving me disgusted expressions and all the celebs out there that think they're above everyone else when they aint $hit.
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ----- Thomas Jefferson
GlenG
GlenG
  • Threads: 11
May 14th, 2018 at 4:52:45 AM permalink

Judging by the expressions I got from his little entourage and me asking the dealer at the table next to them, I got the hint, but next time I don't give a $hit at all, I'm going all in right through all of them and standing right behind the table.

Also this isn't even about Dana White, I've heard the same and he seems to be down to earth and a good guy, but it's a shout out to the guys watching over him giving me disgusted expressions and all the celebs out there that think they're above everyone else when they aint $hit.

Sometimes the entourage can be intimidating, but they are likely just looking out for him. Hes a big-time Local celeb and im sure they have to deal with crazy fans all the time.

When I used to deal in St. Louis, Nelly would come all the time to play Craps or High Limit. He usually had a entourage of pretty big scary looking dudes, but they were pretty nice and if there were onlookers, Nelly would let them say Hi and shake his hand n such.
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 5
May 14th, 2018 at 5:56:51 AM permalink
Dana is well known to be an extraordinary tipper, and when he was banned from Palms it was a huge deal among the dealers as they were receiving life changing money from him.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 109
May 14th, 2018 at 10:04:18 AM permalink
Quote: SM777

Dana is well known to be an extraordinary tipper, and when he was banned from Palms it was a huge deal among the dealers as they were receiving life changing money from him.

Met a valet from Wynn who told me Dana tipped $100 every time he parked.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
Zenkingiswrong
Zenkingiswrong
  • Threads: 0
May 14th, 2018 at 11:07:14 AM permalink

You must just come across as an asshole like you do in the forum. I have run into Dana White at the d three times and every time his guys were nice as can be. He even took a picture and stop to shake my hand a second time when playing baccarat in the room to the left at the d the night before the May weather fight.
I think you just talk shit and in reality no nothing.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 9
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKintZcore13SOOPOO
May 14th, 2018 at 11:16:16 AM permalink
This incident says much more about you than it does about Dana White
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 109
Thanks for this post from:
PokerGrinder
May 14th, 2018 at 11:19:17 AM permalink
Just yesterday, I was thinking it had been a few weeks since zks last rant.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 10
May 14th, 2018 at 11:30:23 AM permalink
I had to Google who he was. This rant seems weird. Who cares? I don't see any difference to his action than a group of Asians with a nominated player.

• Jump to: