rmwlaw
rmwlaw
  • Threads: 2
May 10th, 2018 at 5:01:20 AM permalink
I am curious as to whether anyone, including MS, have developed deviations/index numbers for Blackjack Switch, and if so, where they can be found.

I have laminated cards with MS’ basic strategy for Las Vegas Rules and optimal (point) strategy on opposite sides.

If there are no available index numbers for deviations, I am interested in whether anyone can identify any available software to generate deviations/index numbers.

Thank you for any help with these items.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
May 10th, 2018 at 5:20:50 AM permalink
Quote: rmwlaw

I am curious as to whether anyone, including MS, have developed deviations/index numbers for Blackjack Switch, and if so, where they can be found.

I have laminated cards with MS’ basic strategy for Las Vegas Rules and optimal (point) strategy on opposite sides.

If there are no available index numbers for deviations, I am interested in whether anyone can identify any available software to generate deviations/index numbers.

Thank you for any help with these items.

Switch is a member here. You might PM him and ask politely. If anybody knows the answer, it's him. Good people.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
May 10th, 2018 at 1:11:26 PM permalink
1. Are you seeking index numbers for Blackjack Switch decisions on Hit/Stand/Double/Split given the Push 22 rule? Example: at which TC should you stand on 13 vs 2?

OR

2. Are you seeking index numbers for the switch decisions themselves? Of course, this would depend upon which set of strategy rules you use for the switch decisions.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
  • Jump to: