luckyjoes
luckyjoes
  • Threads: 1
April 1st, 2018 at 1:27:51 PM permalink
my post was recently locked i am not sure why, Zenking accused me being someone i am not and now this? this site is not fair to new comers and i feel mis treated

i also do create meaningful post i guess i am just too good for this place

unlock my post or delete altogether i appeal to the wizard
luckyjoes
luckyjoes
April 1st, 2018 at 1:32:32 PM permalink
i did not swear, i did not insult nor do i know who this sid guy is, i did not troll i asked a real question in gambling terms and YOU decide to just follow the sheep
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
April 1st, 2018 at 1:34:28 PM permalink
This site has been plagued by idiots who act accordingly, and then come back with a new username. "I guess I am just too good for this place" is a great way to start ou here. NOT.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
luckyjoes
luckyjoes
April 1st, 2018 at 1:35:44 PM permalink
let me see how well you respond with a negative action, again i did nothing wrong to deserve in my previous post

just follow the herd

the wizard had no right to lock my thread due to someone's accusations i am not he, either unlock or delete it altogether again i appeal to the wizard
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
April 1st, 2018 at 1:58:18 PM permalink
Quote: luckyjoes

let me see how well you respond with a negative action, again i did nothing wrong to deserve in my previous post

just follow the herd

the wizard had no right to lock my thread due to someone's accusations i am not he, either unlock or delete it altogether again i appeal to the wizard

So, you are admitting that you are the suspended member 'thegamblerx'?

The Wizard has every right to ban whoever the hell he likes. You will be banned soon too, because signing up under a new ID to circumvent a ban is itself against the rules and will warrant a ban for life.
Enjoy this incarnation. Do not expect to be here long.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
luckyjoes
luckyjoes
April 1st, 2018 at 2:11:14 PM permalink
i am gamblerx but i am not sidthesquid i dunno who he is but clearly the wiz follows the herd...
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
April 1st, 2018 at 2:17:59 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

So, you are admitting that you are the suspended member 'thegamblerx'?

The Wizard has every right to ban whoever the hell he likes. You will be banned soon too, because signing up under a new ID to circumvent a ban is itself against the rules and will warrant a ban for life.
Enjoy this incarnation. Do not expect to be here long.

Well, whether you know it or not, you are on the Wizard's turf. You are his guest and he or his moderators can eject you as they see fit. You are already well in breach of the rules and some brown-nosed member* has already reported you. Maybe your current user ID will not be banned. Don't wager on that though, unless you can get good odds.

* that'll be me
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
Thanked by
JohnnyQ
April 1st, 2018 at 3:02:19 PM permalink

i am gamblerx but i am not sidthesquid i dunno who he is but clearly the wiz follows the herd...

IP match says otherwise. Until we meet again.

Baaaaaa.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
April 1st, 2018 at 4:20:28 PM permalink

my post was recently locked i am not sure why, Zenking accused me being someone i am not and now this? this site is not fair to new comers and i feel mis treated

i also do create meaningful post i guess i am just too good for this place

unlock my post or delete altogether i appeal to the wizard

You were thegambler AND the gamblerx, neither blocked, both made yesterday, at the time I banned you. You also matched 2 id on sid, but you'd already sunk yourself without him. It's barely possible you used a common isp to him, but it doesn't matter. This (luckyjoe) makes 3 dupes without counting sid.

So, see ya.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: