susumu188
susumu188
Joined: Nov 9, 2015
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 8
November 9th, 2015 at 12:16:33 PM permalink
Hi there-

I have one copy of Grosjean's book,"Exhibit CAA: Beyond Counting" (2009, Hardcover).
The book's condition is very good.
I don't know how much is the appropriate price or market value these days.
If you have interest in the book, please e-mail me to (deleted).

Thank you

Susumu
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
November 9th, 2015 at 12:24:50 PM permalink
Sell it on eBay.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
Romes
Romes
Joined: Jul 22, 2014
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 5488
November 9th, 2015 at 1:06:23 PM permalink
Quote: susumu188

Hi there-

I have one copy of Grosjean's book,"Exhibit CAA: Beyond Counting" (2009, Hardcover).
The book's condition is very good.
I don't know how much is the appropriate price or market value these days.
If you have interest in the book, please e-mail me to "susumu188@gmail.com".

Thank you

Susumu

I have interest, but I guess I'm curious if anyone knows... Apparently this 2nd book has about 300 more pages. Does it contain all of the original material plus new information?

Any idea on a fair price?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
susumu188
susumu188
Joined: Nov 9, 2015
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 8
November 9th, 2015 at 1:18:55 PM permalink
Hi,

I don't know older version of "Beyond Counting".
So, I cannot compare those Two versions old and new.

I checked eBay by Google some days ago.
Seems, market value of "Exhibit CAA: Beyond Counting, 2009" these days may be around $3,000.

Susumu
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 146
  • Posts: 18219
November 9th, 2015 at 1:33:44 PM permalink
Just out of curiosity how hard/easy would it be to counterfeit something like this?
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
Joined: May 22, 2013
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
November 9th, 2015 at 2:00:32 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Just out of curiosity how hard/easy would it be to counterfeit something like this?


I have found several copies for sale, $50 each. PM if interested (that is definately a joke).
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14229
November 9th, 2015 at 7:52:15 PM permalink
Quote: susumu188

Hi,

I don't know older version of "Beyond Counting".
So, I cannot compare those Two versions old and new.

I checked eBay by Google some days ago.
Seems, market value of "Exhibit CAA: Beyond Counting, 2009" these days may be around $3,000.

Susumu



I've seen the price all over the place, both higher and lower, over the last couple of years. However, I don't know that ebay is the best place to determine "market value". People ask all kinds of prices there, but who knows what they really get (if they even can sell it).

Regardless, thanks for offering it, and I hope you get good value on it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
susumu188
susumu188
Joined: Nov 9, 2015
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 8
November 9th, 2015 at 8:08:50 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I've seen the price all over the place, both higher and lower, over the last couple of years. However, I don't know that ebay is the best place to determine "market value". People ask all kinds of prices there, but who knows what they really get (if they even can sell it).

Regardless, thanks for offering it, and I hope you get good value on it.



Now, I checked eBay, but I couldn't find seller of the book. I don't know the trend of the price in recent years.

For me, as a seller of the book, $3,000 or near is good, very good. I pay shipping cost for EMS or DHL.
Personally, I think, the book may be good for investment. Because the book and author J.Grosjean are both famous. Perhaps, the price of the book may be higher in the future.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
November 9th, 2015 at 8:13:33 PM permalink
You can list it with a reserve and that way if it didn't get that high, you're not obligated to sell it.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 72
  • Posts: 6285
November 9th, 2015 at 8:28:52 PM permalink
I would be surprised if you got much more than $1,500 for it.
Living longer does not always infer +EV

  • Jump to: