drjohnny
drjohnny
  • Threads: 32
October 18th, 2015 at 3:03:54 PM permalink
Mike H = greatest online BJ player ever?

The last few hands that he plays are unbelievable, lol

Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
  • Threads: 25
October 18th, 2015 at 4:37:08 PM permalink
Mike Hawk.....
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
October 18th, 2015 at 5:37:12 PM permalink
I have now seen dozens of these videos with this 'sodapoppin' character. And I have seen HIM make plenty of plays that were far less than optimal. LOL.

In addition he doesn't seem to know the basic concept that others players actions, really have no effect on your game in the long-term. He is exhibiting typical gambling mentality of looking to blame others when he loses.

Furthermore, although I am not a mental health expert, and I slept in my own king bet last night, as opposed to a Holiday Inn Express, (<- lol) this guy appears to have some real mental or social issues.....maybe it's part of his act or whatever.

And finally, is this guy legit? does anyone know anything about him? I mean how is it that he is able sit holed up in his room or whatever playing and what appears from the videos that I have seen, losing thousands and thousands of dollars each day? Someone on another site suggested that he came into some money, several million and was in the process of just blowing through it. I give that almost no credibility, but on the other hand if you watch a few of this guys videos, it almost seems the case. :/
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
October 18th, 2015 at 5:50:07 PM permalink
It's more accurate to call him a money maker Youtube star. He has a 1/2 million subscribers. He does much of the same thing as this guy who has 40 million subscribers and is said to pull in about 12 million dollars from ads.

Just read a story on it earlier today.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie/featured
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 211
October 18th, 2015 at 5:57:33 PM permalink
Jimmy Kimmel got a hilarious reaction from people who have made some of these guys rich when he made fun of them.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
October 18th, 2015 at 7:02:51 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

.maybe it's part of his act or whatever.

Yep... you can see on the screen people give him money.. it's happening all the time in that video. He's just hamming it up to make money. Give the man an Oscar.
Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
  • Threads: 25
October 18th, 2015 at 8:00:13 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

I have now seen dozens of these videos with this 'sodapoppin' character. And I have seen HIM make plenty of plays that were far less than optimal. LOL.

And finally, is this guy legit? does anyone know anything about him? I mean how is it that he is able sit holed up in his room or whatever playing and what appears from the videos that I have seen, losing thousands and thousands of dollars each day? Someone on another site suggested that he came into some money, several million and was in the process of just blowing through it. I give that almost no credibility, but on the other hand if you watch a few of this guys videos, it almost seems the case. :/

He is a professions e-sports gamer. He is known for playing a shaman in world of warcraft.
  • Jump to: