psl5
psl5
  • Threads: 1
September 5th, 2015 at 1:34:47 PM permalink
Hi, I've been playing 3 box blackjack at Bovada for a long time now. I like to bet progressively and have played 10's of 1000's of hands. I've cannot beat this game. Not withstanding the odd mistake or misclick I play pretty much by the book. My biggest issue is that when I'm facing the dealer showing a 2,3,4,5 or 6. No matter what I have across the 3 boxes i'm losing these hands 70% of the time. I can't find odds or probabilities of the dealer winning in these scenarios assuming I'm staying on 13 or better. It's agonizing.....

Interested to get some feedback.
psl5
psl5
September 5th, 2015 at 1:42:11 PM permalink
as an example, i'm sitting with 15 on 2 boxes, blackjack on the 3rd with the dealer showing a 4........the dealer pulls a 5,2,3,7 to make 21. This is completely standard and it's at the stage where i'm totally expecting it to happen. I feel like I've lost the hand before the dealer turns another card!!!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
September 5th, 2015 at 3:48:05 PM permalink
Quote: psl5

Hi, I've been playing 3 box blackjack at Bovada for a long time now. I like to bet progressively and have played 10's of 1000's of hands. I've cannot beat this game. Not withstanding the odd mistake or misclick I play pretty much by the book. My biggest issue is that when I'm facing the dealer showing a 2,3,4,5 or 6. No matter what I have across the 3 boxes i'm losing these hands 70% of the time. I can't find odds or probabilities of the dealer winning in these scenarios assuming I'm staying on 13 or better. It's agonizing.....

Interested to get some feedback.

My hunch is you are not actually keeping track..... I'll bet you are NOT losing 70% of the hands when the dealer shows a 2 through 6. Are you losing MORE than 70% of the hands when the dealer shows 7 through ace?

Regardless...... if it is 'agonizing', which I think is a euphemism for you implying that the game is not on the up and up, why do you keep playing it?
standbymyman
standbymyman
September 8th, 2015 at 10:24:25 AM permalink
I feel like I've lost the hand before the dealer turns another card!!!

That may be because you have! ONLINE
  • Jump to: