RATCAMARO
RATCAMARO
  • Threads: 1
September 2nd, 2015 at 7:06:33 AM permalink
Just curious if anyone has a favorite Counting App they use. I have the Advantage Blackjack free version...I would buy the advanced one but it doesn't work/exist
theoriemeister
theoriemeister
  • Threads: 26
September 2nd, 2015 at 12:47:16 PM permalink
I have Blackjack 21 Pro (the free version) on my iPad. I like it better than my previous app because:

1. via the menu, after every hand you can check the RC and TC. It tracks both Hi-Lo and KO, and there's an option to display the count while you play.

2. It offsets each deck in the discard tray, so you're able to estimate the number of decks remaining. It shuffles with approximately 1 deck left.

3. The menu gives some options to customize the play: number of decks, surrender yes/no, DAS yes/no, double only 10-11 yes/no, H/S 17.

I believe the downside is that after you run out of chips, you actually have to pay to get more. You start with $1000. So, if you bet low ($5) that 1g should be able to last a while. And if I eventually lose my bankroll, I'll just delete the app and then reload it.

I don't care about the money, as I'm using the program to practice my counting. However, so far I'm up about $145.
ars longa vita brevis
  • Jump to: