westgawolf
westgawolf
  • Threads: 4
October 29th, 2014 at 1:40:29 PM permalink
I was looking at the Boss Media SD composition strategy page on WoO to learn how to play an online SD game I found, but the rules are slightly different and I don't know how that would change the strategy. The Boss Media rules are:

Single deck
Dealer stands on soft 17
Dealer peeks for blackjack
Double after split allowed
Player may split only once
No surrender
Split aces get one card only

The differences with the game I'm looking at playing are this:

Player may split up to four hands
Late surrender

If anyone could provide any changes to the Boss Media charts to account for the different rules (or instruct how to figure this out on my own) I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
October 30th, 2014 at 6:38:31 AM permalink
Quote: westgawolf

I was looking at the Boss Media SD composition strategy page on WoO to learn how to play an online SD game I found, but the rules are slightly different and I don't know how that would change the strategy. The Boss Media rules are:

Single deck
Dealer stands on soft 17
Dealer peeks for blackjack
Double after split allowed
Player may split only once
No surrender
Split aces get one card only

The differences with the game I'm looking at playing are this:

Player may split up to four hands
Late surrender

If anyone could provide any changes to the Boss Media charts to account for the different rules (or instruct how to figure this out on my own) I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

You can plug the game rules in on WOO and get a basic strategy here.

You can plug the game rules in on blackjackinfo.com and get a basic strategy here.

Actually you can get a basic strategy from one of a hundred sites just by using Google.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
October 30th, 2014 at 8:44:01 AM permalink
Those provide total dependent strategies, not composition dependent strategies.

I don't think that the resplits changes the strategy any (although, the strategy chart doesn't seem to include any suggestions based on your knowledge of the other hands).

I think (but am not sure) that using the total-dependent rules for surrender will get you very close to appropriate.
May the cards fall in your favor.
  • Jump to: