Biggredd
Biggredd
  • Threads: 1
January 29th, 2014 at 9:30:12 AM permalink
After 60 cards dealt, 27 were face cards. 6 decks. I walked after the fifth hand of that shoe.
*note disclaimer* I hate Hypocrites, Liars, Druggies/Drunks and Thieves. I am also considered an ahole in general. I am ok with it, so don't bother pointing it out, I already know.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 29th, 2014 at 10:06:27 AM permalink
Quote: Biggredd

After 60 cards dealt, 27 were face cards. 6 decks. I walked after the fifth hand of that shoe.

Well if the other 33 cards were 2s-6s, and no aces came out, it's not so bad. RC of +6, TC of about +1. But I get the impression from your post that this was not the case :).

But seriously, if the count tanks early your best play is to wong out, which you did. What other answer are you looking for? There are strategy deviations for large negative counts, but they won't give you an advantage on those hands; they just reduce the disadvantage.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
Biggredd
Biggredd
January 29th, 2014 at 10:33:23 AM permalink
I'm not really a card counter although I can do it at the first few hands of the shoe. I just haven't figured out a way to take advantage of that margin.
*note disclaimer* I hate Hypocrites, Liars, Druggies/Drunks and Thieves. I am also considered an ahole in general. I am ok with it, so don't bother pointing it out, I already know.
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 29th, 2014 at 10:53:36 AM permalink
Quote: Biggredd

I'm not really a card counter although I can do it at the first few hands of the shoe. I just haven't figured out a way to take advantage of that margin.

You already figured out the way to take advantage: walk away.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
DealerSix
DealerSix
January 29th, 2014 at 5:00:38 PM permalink
Sounds like a great time to go "potty".
  • Jump to: