glenwiggy
glenwiggy
  • Threads: 28
December 23rd, 2013 at 7:28:02 PM permalink
It's been awhile since I visited the site. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season filled with fruitful double-downs and plentiful positive counts. If you're looking for a fun read during those cold winter nights, I'm giving away free pdf copies of my book. Simply send me an email at gwiggy3@comcast.net

Glen Wiggy
Author of "1536 Free Waters and Other Blackjack Endeavors--Finding Profit and Humor in Card-Counting"
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
December 23rd, 2013 at 9:00:49 PM permalink
Quote: glenwiggy

It's been awhile since I visited the site. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season filled with fruitful double-downs and plentiful positive counts. If you're looking for a fun read during those cold winter nights, I'm giving away free pdf copies of my book. Simply send me an email at gwiggy3@comcast.net

Glen Wiggy
Author of "1536 Free Waters and Other Blackjack Endeavors--Finding Profit and Humor in Card-Counting"

Wiggy, I really enjoyed your book, it was worth paying for in my opinion. I hope you can at least spread the word around and get your name out there by giving away some copies. I would hope you have some more stories in your head to write about in the future!
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
glenwiggy
glenwiggy
  • Threads: 28
December 25th, 2013 at 11:23:56 AM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Wiggy, I really enjoyed your book, it was worth paying for in my opinion. I hope you can at least spread the word around and get your name out there by giving away some copies. I would hope you have some more stories in your head to write about in the future!

Thanks for the kind words. I'll try to get back on the horse with some more stories.
  • Jump to: