mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
December 15th, 2010 at 6:58:49 PM permalink
Its a short story but.....my best daily win (est. two hours) in terms of BR percent. My BR was $500 (nickel chips) and netted $3,300. Roulette of course. Walked over to the cage, cashed out, went home! I love this game. Too damn easy.

Ken
Asswhoopermcdaddy
Asswhoopermcdaddy
  • Threads: 87
December 16th, 2010 at 5:06:29 AM permalink
Quote: mrjjj

Its a short story but.....my best daily win (est. two hours) in terms of BR percent. My BR was $500 (nickel chips) and netted $3,300. Roulette of course. Walked over to the cage, cashed out, went home! I love this game. Too damn easy.

Ken

Congrats on the win Ken. If I may be so nosey, but what was worst loss and worst losing series? And naturally after that question, what's your system? I did see an interesting system played by a solid Frenchman at a table once. He bet on double 0 roulette for $10 a chip, after what appeared to be a counting system of waiting 30 or so rolls w/o a hit. He got lucky and hit 3 zeroes in a short span and walked away a net winner.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
December 16th, 2010 at 5:34:01 AM permalink
Congratulations. This Lady Variance those mathematicians talk about seems to have smiled upon you.

When I play roulette it is often because I am tired of standing up at a craps table. My 'system' is to make even money and 2:1 bets, usually Red/Black and a Row Bet or two.

Making three times your buy in is a good feat. Walking away from the table with it is an even more impressive feat.
mrjjj
mrjjj
  • Threads: 75
December 16th, 2010 at 4:49:54 PM permalink
Quote: Asswhoopermcdaddy

Congrats on the win Ken. If I may be so nosey, but what was worst loss and worst losing series? And naturally after that question, what's your system? I did see an interesting system played by a solid Frenchman at a table once. He bet on double 0 roulette for $10 a chip, after what appeared to be a counting system of waiting 30 or so rolls w/o a hit. He got lucky and hit 3 zeroes in a short span and walked away a net winner.

My worse loss was not too terrible. Around 5K in 10 hours. I dont even remember what method that was. I know I dont play it anymore. Worst losing series? >> I have no idea. I dont really play in terms of series or sessions.

The method played on THAT DAY in terms of $3,300....is called 'Two's Company'. Created by me of course. I just thought of something. I cant even remember the last time I played another persons method?? $3,300 is NOT my best day. It was only worth mentioning because of the low buy in. As a matter a fact, that method really needs a 3K BR.

My best day was around 6K.

Ken
  • Jump to: