sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
February 9th, 2013 at 2:56:18 PM permalink
OK, blame it on being snowed in and unable to leave the house, but last night I went on what has to be the biggest baccarat run in the history of Wizard of Odds/Vegas.

I was messing around the new WoO baccarat game, where you start with $10,000. I was betting everything I had on banker, not really looking at my totals.

I started to pay attention once I ran it up to $300,000:

Now with a balance of $326,000, I knew I had to bet it all on the next hand. I clicked the "repeat" button and clicked my $500 chip another 300+ times to get a total bet of $326,000.

The result?

Another banker win. This is getting ridiculous.

Now to bet everything I have to click repeat plus another 700 or so clicks of $500 chips. Was it worth it?

YES.

I am now over a million bucks. Fake bucks.

Only one thing to do, right? Bet the entire $1.2 million on banker. But here I ran into a snag. Apparently, the Wizard's max bet is a cool million. $1,000,005, actually. Makes sense, to stymie those Martingale players.

Still, I had to click another 700+ times to get my entire million down.

Another winner. Although Wiz and JB are only paying $950,000 for my $1,000,005 bet! Where is my $4.75? Toked to the virtual dealers?

I begin feeling existential crisis that this is happening on a fake game. Surely I couldn't win again?

Betting another million at this point was easy. No more nonstop clicking. Just repeat.

Natural 8, another winner!

At this point, in my excitement of having run my $10,000 into $3.14 million, I made the biggest mistake I could make. I accidentally clicked "deal" instead of "repeat." Not only was I not getting any action on the next hand, which turned out to be ANOTHER banker natural win, but I had now cleared my bet. If I had only clicked repeat, I would have been north of $4 mill.

I was doomed. In order to bet another million, I'd have to click TWO THOUSAND times. I may have been bored and snowed in, but not that bored.

I decided to take my $3.14 million to the virtual cage, and cash out, forever the biggest winner on the Wizard's baccarat game.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
February 9th, 2013 at 5:34:31 PM permalink
Wow...

Why couldn't it have been real?

That's still an incredible run!
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: