12kester
12kester
  • Threads: 1
December 28th, 2018 at 9:25:28 PM permalink
Hi there! I have only played 3 point Molly/switch to continuous come bets if table seems hot ever since I started playing craps. However, I wanted to try to come up with something different. I was hoping for some feedback! I call it Football because the small collects are like running plays and the larger collects are like passes down the field :-)

1. Place $22 inside after point is established.
2. Collect winnings and leave place bets up for the first 3 times any of the place bets win.
3. If a 4th win occurs, increase the bet on that number by 1 unit. This number is now what I call my primary receiver and it will only collect. (Let's pretend it's the 9).
4. If the 5, 6, or 8 hits: increase the place bet on the 9 by 1 unit. Rack the remaining $1 or $2. (Short running gain in football)
5. If the 9 hits: collect the win and leave the place bet alone. (Completed pass in football)
6. Sometimes I will keep bumping up the 9 by one unit until I seven out. Sometimes I will stop bumping up the 9 once it reaches 5 or 6 units, and I will make the number that just bumped it up the new primary receiver until it gets to 5 or 6 units. Let's pretend it's the 6. Now, if the 5, 8, or 9 hits: increase the place bet on the 6 by 1 unit. Rack the remaining winnings.

I am not a programmer, so I wasn't sure how to write a WinCraps script with this "primary receiver" variable to run side by side with standard "up a unit" on whatever number hits. Any help would be appreciated! I've been manually playing the two strategies side by side in WinCraps, and so far on long rolls the Football player has been outperforming the Up A Unit player.

I like this strategy more than the usual Inside 22/bump a unit for two reasons:
1. The heart really gets thumping when the primary receiver gets in the $60+ range! When it gets to this point, hitting it back to back is amazing.
2. I feel like less money is on the felt when the inevitable 7 comes. You are concentrating your pressing to a single number AND fully collecting when that number hits, instead of spreading your presses across 4 numbers.

If I can create a working WinCraps script, I also want to compare 4 strategies side by side:
A. Inside 22/Up A Unit
B. Inside 22/Football
C. Wait until a shooter has completed 7 rolls successfully, then start playing Inside 22/Up A Unit
D. Wait until a shooter has completed 7 rolls successfully, then start playing Inside 22/Football

Thanks for reading!
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
December 28th, 2018 at 11:27:35 PM permalink
I just lost $3600 playing $30 PL Progressive & 1 Come with $60 odds while converting Come wins into a $30/$36 Place Bet and starting a $30 Come Bet, and moving Place Bets over to an open spot when necessary. "WinCraps hates me forever!" (Should be my tagline by now.)
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
December 29th, 2018 at 12:13:34 AM permalink
Sorry, I was distracted. I tried a PB 6 & 8 for $6 each and double-up one on the 3rd hit, and the other on the 4th hit, then double-up alternately again on the 9th & 10th hits. I haven't attempted to spread that to 4 numbers on the inside. I'd be up $60 after 8 hits, and $120 after 12 hits typically.
  • Jump to: