Thread Rating:

frisbee25
frisbee25
  • Threads: 12
February 17th, 2015 at 9:54:51 AM permalink
If you could double your bet unlimited times wouldn't it work eventually for blackjack no max or would it fail unlimited times? Maybe forgot the r in the title.
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
February 17th, 2015 at 10:17:42 AM permalink
It would eventually work, however, martingale players run up against two large obstacles. 1) their bankroll and 2) the table max. You will get a lot of small wins, but eventually you can and will have a catastrophic loss due to one or both of those obstacles
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
February 17th, 2015 at 10:18:32 AM permalink
Quote: frisbee25

If you could double your bet unlimited times wouldn't it work eventually for blackjack no max or would it fail unlimited times? Maybe forgot the r in the title.

I like it without the r

I agree, yes yes
math guy SN Ethier also agrees (plug)

try it at home
and see (C)

your rules
no table max and
unlimited credit to make any size bet required

Sally
I Heart Vi Hart
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
February 17th, 2015 at 12:30:58 PM permalink
Quote: frisbee25

let's say it would work. Now you are back to where you started.

I say press when you are winning, not when you are losing.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: