falecf4
falecf4
  • Threads: 5
December 15th, 2014 at 3:10:08 PM permalink
I am going to start by saying that I am still aware all systems will fail in the long run. That being said, I have still been working on something that will be fun for me to play while keeping me within certain limits. Up to this point I have been manually testing my systems on a set of shoes that I have recorded or on the free baccarat simulator at Wizard of Odds. Even using my limited sample of shoes I can tell if something is going to have more risk than I want to deal with during a shoe. My current system variation I like but I would like to actually simulate it on a large sample.

If someone would be willing to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I have limited programming knowledge in C++ so idk if someone has a simulation program built that could (easily?) have the betting system programmed in by me so I could tinker around with some variations or if someone wants to do it for me. If someone were willing to do it for me with two variations and then to also test the two variations with certain loss and draw down limits for free or a fee just message me and we can talk details.
"I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious." -Michael Scott
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 15th, 2014 at 3:43:08 PM permalink
Obviously the Wizard is not charging enough for his shoes and simulator....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0964059533/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&sr=&qid=
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
falecf4
falecf4
December 15th, 2014 at 3:51:06 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0964059533/ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&sr=&qid=

That's just silly.
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
December 16th, 2014 at 2:10:20 AM permalink
He needs a program whereby he can change his inputs, limits and style of play. Not a previous record, as one can't run millions or billions of shoes.

By the way I have another of Erick's tester books, well used, 600 shoes, 45,000 decisions. Should be worth about $3-4K no? First $2500 gets it!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 16th, 2014 at 3:02:37 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

only $3.99 shipping though!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
December 16th, 2014 at 6:51:13 AM permalink
Without knowing details as to how the system works - i.e. what do you need to know at the point of the bet in order to determine which side to bet on and how much - there isn't much that can be done.
falecf4
falecf4
December 16th, 2014 at 9:23:40 AM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

Without knowing details as to how the system works - i.e. what do you need to know at the point of the bet in order to determine which side to bet on and how much - there isn't much that can be done.

PM sent
hatrick
hatrick
  • Threads: 0
February 23rd, 2015 at 1:44:19 PM permalink
Babum blackjack claims to have a program that will allow you to test out almost any system in the game of blackjack. It sells for about $200 but does not seem to be taking off, which makes me a little suspicious. I've considered buying it myself but can't bring myself to fork over the $$ until I know more about it from actual users. If you choose to take that plunge, please provide some feedback. 99% of the systems that I've seen that claim to win wheel barrels full of money are easily discredited but it would be fun to see it proven out over a billion or so hands.
falecf4
falecf4
March 11th, 2015 at 10:40:09 PM permalink
Edit: Crappy, angry reply was unwarranted so I deleted it.
Last edited by: falecf4 on Apr 3, 2019
  • Jump to: