Thread Rating:

aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 355
  • Posts: 6438
June 10th, 2018 at 7:52:45 PM permalink
Quote: sodawater

Quote: Jmarch79

Someone on Ocean Resort Casino's facebook page asked this question about the Sky Garden returning. The Ocean representative said it is indeed returning.

On a side note, they're marketing that they are a pet-friendly property (dogs only, under 50 pounds) and have taken two lower floors and dedicated them to pet friendly rooms. They've even come up with a fun name for the pet relief area, Central Bark. The fee to bring Fido down to Ocean for a getaway is $150 per stay.



Good reporting, thanks,

I wonder if there is a scale for the dogs at the check-in counter to make sure they're under 50 lbs.



Small dogs (20 lbs) were always allowed, now they have the 50 lb. limit - my dog (RIP) would have been over this limit by 115 lbs lol)
www.EpicEsquire.com
rainman
rainman
Joined: Mar 28, 2012
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 1326
Thanks for this post from:
aceofspadesJmarch79
June 10th, 2018 at 8:10:50 PM permalink
Ace dogs don't get to 165 lbs. What you had
was a small horse and didn't know it.
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 355
  • Posts: 6438
Thanks for this post from:
Jmarch79
June 10th, 2018 at 8:16:18 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

Ace dogs don't get to 165 lbs. What you had
was a small horse and didn't know it.




My baby:





www.EpicEsquire.com
100xOdds
100xOdds 
Joined: Feb 5, 2012
  • Threads: 482
  • Posts: 2688
Thanks for this post from:
aceofspades
June 11th, 2018 at 5:51:06 AM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

My baby:





Cujo
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
ac36
ac36
Joined: Jun 11, 2018
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 13
June 11th, 2018 at 1:32:54 PM permalink
Quote: Jmarch79

We're definitely getting conflicting information then. One weekend in August, I am already booked through a host for Friday though Monday. My girlfriend booked the Saturday night of the weekend so that her friends can stay in their own room using her CET Diamond (I did DIAD for her last year). We called with the same question you had, and were told to upgrade at the property and then she would get two additional nights.

Directly from the Hard Rock website (where the room promotion is): "Will you match my tier from another casino? Yes, we will have a tier match program when we open this summer. Signing up or redeeming this hotel offer will not exclude you from the tier match."

The tier match is a separate and distinct offer, and it clearly says taking that hotel offer will not exclude you from the tier match offer. Personally, it is in the Hard Rock's best interest to do exactly what they told you for a total of two complimentary nights. Perhaps they made that decision after getting a few callers asking the same question.

One thing is for sure, they're all in with this promo, no matter how you slice it or dice it, it's an aggressive plan to get players in the door. You could literally buy CET Diamond for around $400 via the Founders Card. Factor in the two buffets, $150 free play and two or three complimentary weekend nights and you are making money. Diamond in a Day with CET can also be done for a theoretical loss of less than $500. Factor in the Hard Rock benefits plus future CET offers based on the 50K coin in on VP in a day, and again, you're in the black. (Tip: do this on Sunday, June 24th. Every TR member is getting a free play return rewards mystery multiplier 3X-100X, pick the right game and you're positive off the top.)



When I called today I was told this too. I have two nights booked via the original room offer. When they announced their tier match program, those are separate complimentary nights. Hence why TR Diamond was given 1 night via the room offer, but two via the tier match.
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 355
  • Posts: 6438
June 11th, 2018 at 1:53:10 PM permalink
Quote: ac36

When I called today I was told this too. I have two nights booked via the original room offer. When they announced their tier match program, those are separate complimentary nights. Hence why TR Diamond was given 1 night via the room offer, but two via the tier match.



Friend of mine just called HRAC (Diamond) and was told he would have to pay for his night up front and then when he matches his tier, he will be given his two free nights after the initial stay

WTF is going on over there at HRAC -- does any one person have the actual terms of the offer???

I just called and they told me the exact thing they told me the other day:

Diamond: 1 night free up front and 1 additional night once you actually tier match
Seven Stars: 2 nights free up front and no additional nights once you actually tier match

The total for Diamond and Seven Stars is 2 nights each (it's just that Seven Stars get to book those up front)
www.EpicEsquire.com
Jmarch79
Jmarch79
Joined: Apr 24, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 231
June 11th, 2018 at 2:58:34 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades

Friend of mine just called HRAC (Diamond) and was told he would have to pay for his night up front and then when he matches his tier, he will be given his two free nights after the initial stay

WTF is going on over there at HRAC -- does any one person have the actual terms of the offer???

I just called and they told me the exact thing they told me the other day:

Diamond: 1 night free up front and 1 additional night once you actually tier match
Seven Stars: 2 nights free up front and no additional nights once you actually tier match

The total for Diamond and Seven Stars is 2 nights each (it's just that Seven Stars get to book those up front)



Yeah, they need to figure out a story and stick to it. I got the same answer as ac36. I am sure we will get a real answer eventually.
Jmarch79
Jmarch79
Joined: Apr 24, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 231
June 11th, 2018 at 3:00:33 PM permalink
Quote: aceofspades



Does anyone know if these are provisional tier matches -- meaning they expire in 3 months if you don't maintain that level? or, are they good for the whole year?



Confirmed from very reliable source that at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino the tier matched cards will be valid through May 31, 2019.
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 355
  • Posts: 6438
June 11th, 2018 at 3:02:23 PM permalink
Quote: Jmarch79

Confirmed from very reliable source that at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino the tier matched cards will be valid through May 31, 2019.



Alleluia and Amen!
www.EpicEsquire.com
aceofspades
aceofspades
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
  • Threads: 355
  • Posts: 6438
June 11th, 2018 at 3:02:23 PM permalink
Quote: Jmarch79

Confirmed from very reliable source that at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino the tier matched cards will be valid through May 31, 2019.



Alleluia and Amen!
www.EpicEsquire.com

  • Jump to: