RHHB
RHHB
  • Threads: 1
Thanked by
RogerKint
March 20th, 2018 at 4:42:49 PM permalink
Just posting to warn everyone planning to come down this weekend that there will be a rap concert taking place at Boardwalk Hall. If you had plans to come down this weekend I would strongly reconsider them. One of the artists on the bill did 6 years for attempted murder. Here are links to why this needs to be taken seriously. If you must come down this weekend, please use extreme caution.

Quote: Admin

Links deleted by management. Member nuked for spamming links.

Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Mar 20, 2018
RHHB
RHHB
  • Threads: 1
March 20th, 2018 at 4:46:05 PM permalink
Hyperlinks are not working. C and P.
aerules
aerules
  • Threads: 0
March 20th, 2018 at 4:49:56 PM permalink
I'll give this post an hour.
I'm the Great Cornholio. I need TP for my Bunghole
aerules
aerules
March 20th, 2018 at 4:50:47 PM permalink
I'll give this post an hour.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
March 20th, 2018 at 5:09:21 PM permalink
Thanks for the heads up. I am not comfortable going to ANY concert nowadays as there have been multiple mass shootings at concerts, even concerts that seem like safe concerts such as Ariana Grande's concert. She's a pop star so you would assume that this would be a safe place to take your family (Though her singing the very sexual Side To Side was considered shocking considering she knew that little girls were in attendance) and some nutjob opened fire on innocent people leaving her concert. If this happened at a POP concert, which is known for being bubbly and cheerful, I shudder to think of a RAP concert which is known for being hard edge.
Last edited by: Nathan on Mar 20, 2018
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
March 20th, 2018 at 5:18:19 PM permalink
Ariana Grande's concert involved an explosion but no gunfire. Most injuries were due to various stampedes. ALL her songs were sexually suggestive well beyond the ages of her fans. Her song about icicles does not refer to what you think it does. She did nothing to quell the panic the police were disorganized and contradictory. The most efficient and quick response came from the Muslim Taxi Drivers Association which immediately designated a nearby hotel as a shelter and re-union point and then offered free rides to the hospital for all walking wounded and free rides home to all youngsters wandering around in a daze.

Atlantic City will not have any white ford broncos or deranged snipers. This thread is rather unwise and foolishly offensive.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
March 20th, 2018 at 5:21:30 PM permalink
Odds are this is a former member, barred, who always posted the same stuff.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
March 20th, 2018 at 5:26:52 PM permalink
And the answer is NO. I will NOT post here what the street term "icicles" refers to.
aerules
aerules
March 20th, 2018 at 5:27:13 PM permalink
That's what me was thinking as well
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 20th, 2018 at 5:32:52 PM permalink
Why feed the trolls.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 25
March 20th, 2018 at 6:53:56 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

And the answer is NO. I will NOT post here what the street term "icicles" refers to.

Wow, I had to look up what that meant... haha...

When that bombing happened, I read in an article how there were dozens of children stranded at the concert, and I thought, "Why are there children stranded there? Did their parents leave them in some kind of 'children's play area' while they went to go inside and watch the concert? And then after a few minutes it hit me... no, the children themselves were at the concert, and then I thought, "Why on earth are children at an Ariana Grande concert? All she sings about is sex."
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 20th, 2018 at 7:04:50 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Wow, I had to look up what that meant... haha...

When that bombing happened, I read in an article how there were dozens of children stranded at the concert, and I thought, "Why are there children stranded there? Did their parents leave them in some kind of 'children's play area' while they went to go inside and watch the concert? And then after a few minutes it hit me... no, the children themselves were at the concert, and then I thought, "Why on earth are children at an Ariana Grande concert? All she sings about is sex."

They are fans
They enjoy the music
I never heard of her before that concert
I did watch the Manchester benefit concert that was broadcast live. I was quite impressed. I can see why she has fans. I'm a deadhead by the way
As to kids at a concert
I went to Oriole games back in the day at old Memorial Stadium. 4th grade kids, no supervision. Dropped off, on our own, picked up after the game
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
March 20th, 2018 at 8:45:33 PM permalink
On a more "real world" and less "phony baloney" note, I wonder whether the recent problems in and around Austin will affect upcoming tapings of Austin City Limits?

Hope not: great shows.
Last edited by: MrV on Mar 20, 2018
"What, me worry?"
Nathan
Nathan
March 21st, 2018 at 2:29:01 AM permalink
I remember Ariana getting criticism for the Manchester Benefit Charity Concert she gave shortly after the explosions. Something like,"Singing about sexual bikes and icicles is a great way to honor the killed and injured/maimed people who were effected by the explosions after her first concert."
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
March 21st, 2018 at 2:54:52 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

a great way to honor the killed and injured/maimed people who were affected by the explosions after her first concert."

Yes. Resumption of normal life. A teeny bopper concert and her normal music.

Austin City Limits? I understand the music scene has changed there but I never know what 'good' music is anyway.
Nathan
Nathan
March 21st, 2018 at 3:00:09 AM permalink

a great way to honor the killed and injured/maimed people who were affected by the explosions after her first concert."

Austin City Limits? I understand the music scene has changed there but I never know what 'good' music is anyway.

To be fair, I think you should have posted my entire post where I posted the criticism of her singing about sexual bikes and icicles as a way to honor people who were killed and injured/maimed.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
March 21st, 2018 at 5:54:16 AM permalink

To be fair, I think you should have posted my entire post where I posted the criticism of her singing about sexual bikes and icicles as a way to honor people who were killed and injured/maimed.

I watched the Manchester benefit concert
What a great show to help with healing
I was quite impressed by everybody that performed.
Different strokes for different folks.
Look at Michael Jackson. Constantly grabbing his junk during dances yet had tons of teen fans
Kids like what they like.
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
Thanked by
SOOPOO
March 21st, 2018 at 7:53:32 AM permalink
Looks like the Austin bomber blew himself up.

Apt.
"What, me worry?"
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 21st, 2018 at 12:06:55 PM permalink
Closing this thread. Too many responses to remove the entire thread.

We are NOT hosting.this stuff on here. Please do not reply to any future garbage like this. It will be removed.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: