ACMama
ACMama
  • Threads: 4
February 20th, 2015 at 8:51:50 PM permalink
Okay, I know all about ADT and the what have you done for me lately requirement for getting comps. So the fact that I was a 7 Stars player for 5 years and a high Diamond player currently doesn't mean jack shit as far as what I am eligible for today. Still...I have barely dabbled at the Borgata for the past couple of months. Since I was stranded in New Orleans due to the weather last weekend, the Old Man and me didn't get to celebrate Valentine's Day. We decided it would be nice to hit AC tomorrow night (Saturday), stay over (even though we live 45 minutes away) and have a nice dinner. So I go online to check room availability. I can have the beat up marina tower at Harrahs for $429 OR a nice classic room at the Borgata for $0. Duh. Hey CZR: if you're wondering why so many of your formerly loyal customers have jumped ship, this might be a clue. $429 for a shabby room. Wow. Oh, and the $25 slot play isn't gonna bring me back either.

Without knowing the precise algorithms involved, I DO know that my ADT is much higher at CZR's props than it is at the Borgata. But that's going to change. Tomorrow.
I give this post an hour. Tee Hee!
jerrysnj
jerrysnj
  • Threads: 9
February 21st, 2015 at 3:28:44 AM permalink
I hear you. I'm not as big of a gambler as you are but my slot money was cut from $40 to $10 and my once a week buffet tickets are now twice a month. It is nice to have their network of resorts available but in reality I rarely use them. I'm starting to use of my comp dollars and giving Borgata most of my play. I just don't know if I can make black label on my own there.
MrsHeartRN
MrsHeartRN
  • Threads: 20
February 21st, 2015 at 3:53:20 AM permalink
Welcome home...poor you stuck in NOLA during Mardi Gras. lol. Each time I get fed up with my offers at CET properties, I think of you, your level of play and the offers you get, I shut my mouth right up! I will not give CET play in AC, not when I can get so much more from my play other places. As of right now, I'm still Platinum (not that it means anything) but my tier score is a big fat zero. Let's see what happens in Vegas, my offers there are great $200 free play, $100 dining credits and tickets to Brittney Spears.
You only go around once, but if you play your cards right, once is enough.” ¯ Francis Albert
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
February 21st, 2015 at 4:59:36 AM permalink
We're Borgata red card holders, and we go maybe 3 or 4 times a year. Last time there we got a Fiore suite and $250 in free play (150 for me, 100 for Mrs). Needless to say, we haven't been to Caesar's in years. It used to be our only choice, now I couldn't even tell you what it's like inside.
A falling knife has no handle.
  • Jump to: