7star4now
7star4now
  • Threads: 33
February 19th, 2015 at 6:50:43 PM permalink
Last weekend, I asked a TR rep @ Bally's about when our DIA renewal dinner we earned 2014 would be available on the Kiosk (normally on March renewal).

She was knowledgeable & courteous, but rolled her eyes towards the ceiling , & said "we have not been officially notified as to whether that benefit will be offered again" (with a twinkle in her eye as if to tell me something).

Perhaps the 50% tier bonus shell game will lead to further devaluation of earned tier credits?

14 star players will get a $25 dining credit?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
February 19th, 2015 at 9:48:40 PM permalink
I don't know what a DIA renewal dinner is; whether it's the same as a DIA celebration dinner ($100 towards dinner in any CET restaurant). I do know I had my DIA celebration for 2014 in January (with Doc and Mrs. Doc, as it happens), and my 2015 is still available. Don't know if that helps, but it was in Vegas, not AC. And I didn't realize the credit was outstanding; it was the TR person who saw it was sitting on my account.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
February 20th, 2015 at 10:11:39 AM permalink
Quote: 7star4now

Last weekend, I asked a TR rep @ Bally's about when our DIA renewal dinner we earned 2014 would be available on the Kiosk (normally on March renewal).

She was knowledgeable & courteous, but rolled her eyes towards the ceiling , & said "we have not been officially notified as to whether that benefit will be offered again" (with a twinkle in her eye as if to tell me something).

Perhaps the 50% tier bonus shell game will lead to further devaluation of earned tier credits?

14 star players will get a $25 dining credit?

renewal dinner? Offered again? If you earned it in 2014, you should have used it in 2014. If you will potentially earn it in 2015, you should wait to see if it's re-offered.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
  • Jump to: