simeonstoykov
simeonstoykov
  • Threads: 1
May 28th, 2020 at 2:40:21 AM permalink
Hello. I have a question. I want to develop a slot machine game and I am now learning how it works and was looking at the article about the Atkins Diet slot game. I can see that the RTP is calculated without considering the different number of active paylines (up to 20 in this game). So do the active (selected) paylines affect the RTP in that game or not? For example if you select 10 paylines is the RTP different than if you select 20 paylines? Also whatever the answer is, does it apply to all slot games or only to that one? I mean if the active paylines affect the RTP, do they affect it only on that game or on all slot games?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 28th, 2020 at 2:45:49 AM permalink
Drich involuntary reflex in 3...2....1.
I am a robot.
simeonstoykov
simeonstoykov
May 28th, 2020 at 2:51:30 AM permalink
You are not helping and my question is not causing Drich involuntary reflex... Drich involuntary reflex caused by your answer in 3...2....1.
Last edited by: simeonstoykov on May 28, 2020
CrystalMath
CrystalMath
  • Threads: 8
Thanked by
WTflush
May 28th, 2020 at 3:01:28 AM permalink
It doesn’t change the RTP in most games. However, it might if you have expanding wilds. It will make a difference on a cascading game, like Davinci Diamonds.
I heart Crystal Math.
simeonstoykov
simeonstoykov
May 28th, 2020 at 3:08:53 AM permalink
Quote: CrystalMath

It doesn’t change the RTP in most games. However, it might if you have expanding wilds. It will make a difference on a cascading game, like Davinci Diamonds.

Ok so in Atkins Diet and in games like it the RTP is not affected by the active/selected paylines but in more complex games that have for example expanding wilds that is not the case.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 28th, 2020 at 4:45:40 AM permalink
Quote: simeonstoykov

You are not helping and my question is not causing Drich involuntary reflex... Drich involuntary reflex caused by your answer in 3...2....1.

I'm helping. You don't want someone regurgitating info when you can have straight, pure gurge.
I am a robot.
simeonstoykov
simeonstoykov
May 28th, 2020 at 6:42:37 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I'm helping. You don't want someone regurgitating info when you can have straight, pure gurge.

No, you are not helping and the things that you wrote are not true.
WTflush
WTflush
May 28th, 2020 at 7:15:42 AM permalink
+1 for what Crystalmath said.

To add to that, some games have a progressive or multiple progressive "jackpots" which you can only hit when betting max. Sometimes you are contributing to the progressive when you bet less than max, even though you are not eligible to hit them. In that case the RTP is definitely different depending on lines played (or bet per line). So, the unsatisfying answer to your question is "it depends".
  • Jump to: