Rza
Rza
  • Threads: 2
April 10th, 2018 at 5:28:31 AM permalink
Hi Everyone

There is a game called SpinLotto offered by gamevy and lottoland that has elements of Keno, Lotto and/or Bingo with a slot machine layout.

Spinlotto is a five reel slot with three rows and up to ten paylines. There are five numbers above the reels between 1 and 49 and these are picked by the player. Matching at least two of these numbers to those on the reels anywhere on a payline awards a prize. A bonus number between 1 and 15 must be picked as the lucky star number. If it lands on the same row as the final ball on a winning payline the prize will be multiplied.

How do I calculate the RTP for this game? I cannot seem to find anywhere where the actual calculation is clearly shown.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1494
April 10th, 2018 at 5:51:39 AM permalink
Can you provide the complete rules?
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Rza
Rza
  • Threads: 2
April 10th, 2018 at 6:33:25 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Can you provide the complete rules?

1. Choose 5 numbers from 1 to 49 (independently, the same number can be selected more than once) and 1 bonus number from 1 to 15
2. There are five 3 number columns for randomly generated results (i.e there are 3 random numbers in a column generated for each number selected in (1) above).
3. These is a 6th 3 number column result for the bonus number.
4. There are 10 paylines from the first column to the 5th.
5. The object is to match a number/s in each column to the 5 selected numbers in (1) above.
6. The bonus is considered if the matched number is on the same row as the termination of the payline with a matched number/s
7. Matching any two numbers along any of the paylines guarantees a 5x payback.
8. Matching 1 number and a bonus on any payline guarantees a 5x payback too.
9. Match 2 + bonus = 10x, Match 3 = 25x, Match 3 + bonus = 50x, Match 4 = 250x, Match 4 + bonus = 500, Match 5 = 1000x, Match 5 + bonus = 10,000x

If there are any points that need clarity, please feel free to ask.
  • Jump to: