seven
seven
  • Threads: 23
March 25th, 2016 at 3:38:44 PM permalink
hello

here I am again :)

this time it is sic bo. I have read the Wizard's info about sic bo and the HE comparison
https://wizardofodds.com/games/sic-bo/

Australia has the lowest HE but imo still very high. could some one point me to a lower HE for sic bo? lower than the Australian HE.

I would like to open a sic bo table but I don't feel good with such a high HE. is there space to tweak the HE a bit?

thanks in advance

seven
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
March 25th, 2016 at 4:03:55 PM permalink
Multiply the pays by the probabilities until you get what you want for a particular wager, the probabilities are right on that page.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
seven
seven
March 25th, 2016 at 4:14:53 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Multiply the pays by the probabilities until you get what you want for a particular wager, the probabilities are right on that page.

thank you. yes that is actually clear. maybe I did not express myself good enough:(

I was looking for an answer like > don't go under xxx % or stay with the Australian HE because it is
a healthy one

I hope I could make my point now a bit more clear
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
March 25th, 2016 at 4:24:15 PM permalink
Quote: seven

thank you. yes that is actually clear. maybe I did not express myself good enough:(

I was looking for an answer like > don't go under xxx % or stay with the Australian HE because it is
a healthy one

I hope I could make my point now a bit more clear

Are you asking what House Edge you need to have a profitable game? That would depend on how many players you have, but if Sic Bo is a popular enough game where you are, then you can advertise the heck out of your low HE. As long as the House has the advantage and you have the money to back the swings (especially on the long-shots) any HE will play out to the House winning in the long-run.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
seven
seven
March 25th, 2016 at 4:38:49 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Are you asking what House Edge you need to have a profitable game? That would depend on how many players you have, but if Sic Bo is a popular enough game where you are, then you can advertise the heck out of your low HE. As long as the House has the advantage and you have the money to back the swings (especially on the long-shots) any HE will play out to the House winning in the long-run.

each HE about 1% should give a profitable game but that is not what I meant. sorry for my bad english

even the Australian HE (the lowest in the comparison) seems very high to me. and I dont know what HE would be to low but I would like to give an acceptable HE but I am very insecure regarding the size of the HE.

lets take european roulette where the HE is 2.7% this is a nice HE imo and a well accepted HE by roulette players. to be frank I am not that familiar with sic bo but would like to give it a try and offer it.
  • Jump to: