GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
March 6th, 2014 at 6:19:08 AM permalink
I have never seen this before but tring posted the below in another thread.
Quote: tringlomane

Also, log in with your TR card and check this out and see if it saves you anything. But it could ding you for a 7 day stay on your TR card too, I dunno about that one.

http://www.caesars.com/content/landing_pages/landing-pages/tr-getaways.html

Has anyone used this before. I logged in for the first time this morning and my wife and I both have $500 because we are platinum. I tried calling to get the details of this but they are closed right now. I was also looking at an example and it looks like they are only giving you a discount and you can not apply your entire bonus to what you are trying to book. This looks like a too good to be true thing so it probably is.

Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
March 6th, 2014 at 9:00:12 AM permalink
I have $5,000 as a Seven Stars. It looks like a scam. You can use your "bonus balance" to reduce the cost of some already overpriced packages some predetermined amount.

I don't see a deal here.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
GWAE
GWAE
March 6th, 2014 at 11:47:14 AM permalink
yep total waste of time. You can not use it on flights and I tried booking a room. The room was 120 for 2 nights then I was able to get a discount of $14 using my rewards.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
March 6th, 2014 at 12:18:01 PM permalink
Yeah I just mentioned it because it looked like I saved about 30% for a rental car vs some of the orbitz rates over my trip dates for the same company. We took the enterprise "weekend special" instead though because we didn't want a car for the whole trip.
GWAE
GWAE
March 6th, 2014 at 1:17:24 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

Yeah I just mentioned it because it looked like I saved about 30% for a rental car vs some of the orbitz rates over my trip dates for the same company. We took the enterprise "weekend special" instead though because we didn't want a car for the whole trip.

there may be some deals on there and I may check it out when I need to book something. I was hoping that I could use it on air fare but that doesn't seem to be the case.
  • Jump to: