PlayHunter
PlayHunter
  • Threads: 67
September 16th, 2011 at 10:29:56 PM permalink
According to blackjackdoc a single deck blackjack game with the following rules have 0.112 a House Edge. (this means only 1$+12cents loss per 1k$ wagered with basic strategy) This is fairly low house edge I would say. OK, the rules are: Dealer stand soft 17, double 9,10,11 only, no double after split, no resplit, no surrender. Splited aces can receive one extra card as maximum. No hole card. Dealer blackjack take all splits and doubles. (these last 3 rules I could not set them with the blackjack doc house edge calculator) Payouts: Blackjack 3/2, Insurance 2/1, Even money 1/1 Note that the game is multihand. (up to 3 hands at once) OK, I would like to know which is the exact house edge with these rules ?

And much more important, I would like to know if the house edge can be lowered (how much?) by just using a table count and also at the same time keeping count of the cards distribution because it is a multihand game and more cards are seen out of that deck ? (at least 7 but usually over 10) BUT what if the game would be 5 multihand instead of just 3 ? Thank you very much in advance !
  • Jump to: