zbjohnston
zbjohnston
  • Threads: 1
November 20th, 2010 at 8:59:21 AM permalink
I just visited Showboat in AC and found a new VP game called "USA Poker". Does anyone have a strategy for this game? The payoffs looked inviting. What caught my eye was 8 to 1 for all straights, flushes and full houses, and increased payoff for straight flush (don't recall that payoff). Any help?
mkl654321
mkl654321
  • Threads: 65
November 20th, 2010 at 11:17:53 AM permalink
Quote: zbjohnston

I just visited Showboat in AC and found a new VP game called "USA Poker". Does anyone have a strategy for this game? The payoffs looked inviting. What caught my eye was 8 to 1 for all straights, flushes and full houses, and increased payoff for straight flush (don't recall that payoff). Any help?

The game isn't new at all--it's been around for quite a while, usually called "All American Poker". Whether or not it's any good to play depends on the 4 of a kind and straight flush payouts, and being in AC, it's probably the lousier version. You also need to learn the proper strategy to play this game, which is VERY difficult.
The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.---George Bernard Shaw
  • Jump to: