nicoramone
nicoramone
  • Threads: 2
July 15th, 2019 at 1:04:58 PM permalink
i want to ask if someone here can get the edge with ballistic on auto airball machines with rrs. they are really difficult and it looks that conditions change all the time. thanks for your answer of someone wants to talk about this wheels. is my first post here.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
July 15th, 2019 at 3:11:12 PM permalink
Quote: nicoramone

i want to ask if someone here can get the edge with ballistic on auto airball machines with rrs. they are really difficult and it looks that conditions change all the time. thanks for your answer of someone wants to talk about this wheels. is my first post here.

it might have been a possibility if they ONLY used RRS, which this whole statement is my opinion and im crazy so dont listen to me i only lost around 15 grand trying to beat wheels with RRS. But like i said i think there is more than just RRS at play so dont get your hopes up. Besides, you are talking about airball, which once again in my opinion does not need RRS to randomize the wheel as the air is sufficient enough to randomize the outcomes. I mean think about it, besides TCS john huxley fully automated airball roulette which takes the ball below and within the wheels internal mechanism before they are loaded up and shot back out up top, a cammegh wheel seems to use air which propels the ball up to the ball track and then uses air to propel the ball within the ball track, which the air seem to come from the pocket because REALLY what are those holes for?
nicoramone
nicoramone
July 15th, 2019 at 3:28:54 PM permalink
yes and is good yo talk about that . and experience from all that can get an edge at this ones or only try. this wheels have rrs like i said they have 2 point to shoot air to balltrack and to maintened a lineal speed on balltrack . at desired speed of ball,air is finish and from that moment it decelerates normal . at first holes of pocket can move the ball to balltrack so they have a mechanism with air. sometimes on this pockets is air at moment of the ball bounce and it jumps , other times the mechanism is closed and the ball makes a normal jump .
sometimes in same session is a shoot different very different from the others like more air is shooted to the wheel and it makes more random next spins.
i want to heard your experiences on this wheels and if someone can get the edge better.
heatmap
heatmap
July 15th, 2019 at 4:28:56 PM permalink
Quote: nicoramone

i want to heard your experiences on this wheels and if someone can get the edge better.

my experience is that you should stay away from roulette. although find me a wheel in someones basement which isnt regulated and ill make a killing
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 15th, 2019 at 5:57:24 PM permalink
FWIW, And I don't understand everything in your question, so please excuse me if you already know this.

When I was at G2E, I spent some time at TCS John Huxley booth playing with these and talking to the distributors. One of the randomizers on these tables is the psi on the airgun. It cycles unpredictably so that it's at least difficult, if not impossible, to time the shot, because the balls come out at different speeds with higher or lower air pressure.

Perhaps the air holes heatmap mentioned is the mechanism to create that variance? Number of holes open or closed at any given time would add or subtract speed. But now I'm guessing, and we've reached the limit of my knowledge on this.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
nicoramone
nicoramone
July 15th, 2019 at 8:30:32 PM permalink
i am talking about cammegh slingshot 2. i think i answered but maybe i dont make it good and the answer is not anymore.
you can predict if you have time before the nmb the speed of the ball . but we talk about a normal deceleration range and that does not happend here .
the machine identify a range of ball speed to say nmb , all before that air is working to make it random and not normal maybe in ball speeds rotations like that:
500 480 490 550 600 550 makes that until 1000 ms rhat nmb start to work. now ball deceleration is normal.
more. wheel have a rrs that makes changes after the nmb to up under or equal , not only one change , more than one change of rotor speed. you cant see it if you are not familiar or you know it ,and that affects the results.
other thing i see is that maybe in the session of day you have a range of total ball rotations from speed about 550-700 ms and at maybe 20, or 30 spins there is a shot that is not normal and it is about maybe 400 ms first ball speed and that i think creates more chaotic future orbits on after spins. maybe i am wrong. id like to heard your experiencies and what do you think about to beat rrs. thanks at all
heatmap
heatmap
July 15th, 2019 at 8:43:09 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

FWIW, And I don't understand everything in your question, so please excuse me if you already know this.

When I was at G2E, I spent some time at TCS John Huxley booth playing with these and talking to the distributors. One of the randomizers on these tables is the psi on the airgun. It cycles unpredictably so that it's at least difficult, if not impossible, to time the shot, because the balls come out at different speeds with higher or lower air pressure.

Perhaps the air holes heatmap mentioned is the mechanism to create that variance? Number of holes open or closed at any given time would add or subtract speed. But now I'm guessing, and we've reached the limit of my knowledge on this.

You get the gist of what I was saying. I figured OP was speaking about cammegh because like I said I know the fully automated Tcs Huxley wheels don’t have visible air holes because their mechanism to transport the ball is completely different. But I do believe that they create some kind of variance as you put it.
  • Jump to: